Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goat Simulator

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Goat Simulator on 2014-03-26, 21:05

I was skeptical about this game at first, but this trailer brought a tear to my eye.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

2 Re: Goat Simulator on 2014-03-26, 21:09

That jet pack.

View user profile

3 Re: Goat Simulator on 2014-03-26, 21:11

Our God is an awesome God.

View user profile

4 Re: Goat Simulator on 2014-03-28, 13:23

Installing the game right now, it's gonna be a long day at work waiting until I can get home and play it.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

5 Re: Goat Simulator on 2014-03-28, 14:22

This game is needed for everyone's life!

View user profile

6 Re: Goat Simulator on 2014-03-28, 20:19

Damn good game, but it's pretty hard. I have to knock something 250 meters for a quest and I'm falling a few dozen meters short. And I've gotta double that amount for another quest but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum