Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best damn news of the year! Seriously, this shit is life changing!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foodbeast.com/2014/03/17/bottled-mtn-dew-baja-blast-coming-to-stores-vending-machines-may-2014/

View user profile
We dont have Baja blast down here

What flavour is it actually?

View user profile
Its the damn nectar of the gods!

View user profile
What is it like Raspberry Orange and something?

What does it taste like!

View user profile
I CANT DESCRIBE IT!! BUT ITS FUCKING AMAZING!

View user profile
Its like a very amazing tropical lime and fruit flavor

View user profile
Apparently Mountain Dew has a wikia and it is Tropical Lime flavoured

View user profile
A friend told me about this a few days ago. The only reason I go to Taco Bell anymore is for the Baja Blast. It really is some of the best soda out there. So crisp. So crisp.

View user profile
omg I love baja blast so much. I've been wanting it for years to be in stores....

my friend said he mixed a glass of 75% mountain dew with 25% blue poweraid and claimed it tastes like baja blast but I have yet to try it

I'm not big on breakfast stuff at all, everybody has been raving on the breakfast stuff news

View user profile
About damn time. It's been like 10 years since it came out.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile
I go to Taco Bell like once every 6 years so I don't really recall the taste of Baja Blast. I'm not really a Mountain Dew drinker at all actually, but Voltage gets me like

Side thought: I wish Sprite remix and Pepsi Blue would come back Sad

View user profile
sprite remix was good, and I vaguely remember really liking the pepsi blue, it tastes somewhat like mtn. dew blueberry voltage Razz

View user profile
Mountain dew pitchblack. PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKES MOUNTAIN DEW HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS GREAT FLAVOR LOCKED UP AND AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE?!

View user profile
Taco Bell. Making me feel like I was Zeus, only instead I was releasing the crappin'.

View user profile
I've honestly never gotten bubble guts from taco bell

View user profile
Eat the Chili Cheese Burrito.... Or maybe it was the Loaded Potato or Beefy Nacho Griller, or a combo of all 3... There was also a chicken quesadilla and regular taco involved with all that... It's the only true explanation as to why I'm awake right now.

View user profile
The original Sprite Remix was the best pop ever created by man.
It is the only reason I even own a pop-machine.

Fuckers. I want it back!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum