Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Miss Sym!#!%*

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

151 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-12, 19:36

Oh is that so! Well I would feel slutty if I did it for free.

What if I paid you in beer?

View user profile

152 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-12, 20:20

meh...what else you got?

View user profile

153 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-12, 20:28

Hmm, love. And undying love

View user profile

154 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 01:28

I'll take the beer!

View user profile

155 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 01:35

You get nothing!

View user profile

156 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 05:55

This thread is both pretty funny and awkward as well if you imagine it taking place in a bar...

View user profile

157 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 06:55

Keyser Söze wrote:This thread is both pretty funny and awkward as well if you imagine it taking place in a bar...

The thought of Soap raw dogging Hydra is awkward no matter the setting

View user profile

158 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 09:57

Frostbyrn wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:This thread is both pretty funny and awkward as well if you imagine it taking place in a bar...

The thought of Soap raw dogging Hydra is awkward no matter the setting

That too amongst other things.

View user profile

159 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 12:40

My life setting is almost always a bar.

View user profile

160 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 17:42

A Lounge isnt a bar silly Americans Very Happy

View user profile

161 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 18:51

Oh said I would be raw dogging Hydra? How do you know its not the other way around?

View user profile

162 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 19:23

Your responses further my amusement.

View user profile

163 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 22:16

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Oh said I would be raw dogging Hydra? How do you know its not the other way around?

Hydra is clearly a bottom.

View user profile

164 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 22:24

MEGA MILK wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Oh said I would be raw dogging Hydra? How do you know its not the other way around?

Hydra is clearly a bottom.

Between Soap and Hydra

Well Hydra is definitely not the bottom

View user profile

165 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 22:27

Just be safe and wear a condom

Spoiler:
Soap probably has an STD

View user profile

166 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 22:44

this topic sure went places.

View user profile

167 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 22:59

chunckylover53 wrote:Just be safe and wear a condom

Spoiler:
Soap probably is an STD

FTFY

View user profile

168 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 23:10

The Adli Corporation wrote:this topic sure went places.

Silenced the crickets momentarily, didn't it?

View user profile

169 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 23:21

Kaitlynn wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:this topic sure went places.

Silenced the crickets momentarily, didn't it?




but seriously, were gonna see what we can do about that.

View user profile

170 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-13, 23:35

Seriously im pretty sure Kalei has a serious case of the Soap

View user profile

171 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 02:04

chunckylover53 wrote:Just be safe and wear a condom

Spoiler:
Soap probably has an STD

Hey, get it right. It was an STI. And it was just one

View user profile

172 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 02:11

Wait really?

View user profile

173 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 02:44

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:Just be safe and wear a condom

Spoiler:
Soap probably has an STD

Hey, get it right. It was an STI. And it was just one

STD,STI, VD it is all the same man.

View user profile

174 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 03:05

menacinglemon wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:Just be safe and wear a condom

Spoiler:
Soap probably has an STD

Hey, get it right. It was an STI. And it was just one

STD,STI, VD it is all the same man.

Im taking a paper called SDI am I going to be okay? Very Happy

View user profile

175 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 09:31

Frostbyrn wrote:Seriously im pretty sure Kalei has a serious case of the Soap

Nope. I come out clean. Of course if I had a personal accountant, they would hate me for all the times I go to the doctors to get tested.

View user profile

176 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 12:15

Kaitlynn wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:this topic sure went places.

Silenced the crickets momentarily, didn't it?

shots fired!

View user profile

177 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-14, 18:10

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Seriously im pretty sure Kalei has a serious case of the Soap

Nope. I come out clean.

THATS ONE OF THE EARLY SYMPTOMS OF THE SOAP!

View user profile

178 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 00:52

This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

View user profile

179 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 00:56

RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

View user profile

180 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 01:35

Frostbyrn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

View user profile

181 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:01

Frostbyrn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

hey now, at least someone thinks so!

View user profile

182 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:03

Kaitlynn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

hey now, at least someone thinks so!

No one is saying you are not hot

Just that pointing it out is a dick move

View user profile

183 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:05

Frostbyrn wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

hey now, at least someone thinks so!

No one is saying you are not hot

Just that pointing it out is a dick move

wouldn't it only be a dick move if I found it offensive?

View user profile

184 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:08

Kaitlynn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

You're an asshole

hey now, at least someone thinks so!

No one is saying you are not hot

Just that pointing it out is a dick move

wouldn't it only be a dick move if I found it offensive?

Well Sym is still our friend

DRAMA! Very Happy

View user profile

185 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:13

You like it  Razz 

View user profile

186 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:14

Constant fighting in the lounge

When did my internet life start mirroring my real life

Think its a vice versa thing?

BRB ordering pizza

View user profile

187 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:17

Fighting?

More like someone getting their boxers in a bunch over nothing and leaving in a huff.

View user profile

188 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:20

Kaitlynn wrote:Fighting?

More like someone getting their boxers in a bunch over nothing and leaving in a huff.

JUST LIKE MY REAL LIFE! Very Happy

Also Dominoes said they have no attractive female delivery drivers and that the are not a dating service

View user profile

189 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 02:25

*Whispering*

This is usually the part where I point out my Mothers argument makes zero sense so she resorts to threatening physical violence Very Happy

View user profile

190 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 13:13

Threatens physical violence?

I'm rather suprised she hasn't smacked you yet.

View user profile

191 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 13:53

I'm surprised Frost hasn't been slapped many times!

View user profile

192 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 15:22

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I'm surprised Frost hasn't been slapped many times!

I guarantee he has.

Also, don't be twat R.

View user profile

193 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 15:28

RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

And you're pretty hot yourself, btw.

View user profile

194 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 16:04

now kiss!




i mean what. who said that?

View user profile

195 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 16:04

I ain't being a twat, your just jealous i don't find you sexy pariah

View user profile

196 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 16:04

Kaitlynn wrote:
RStudios wrote:This topic aint going the way Id like..... lets discuss how hot miss sym is..... Very Happy

And you're pretty hot yourself, btw.

Where exactly did you stick that thermometer?

View user profile

197 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 16:48

View user profile

198 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 19:26

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I'm surprised Frost hasn't been slapped many times!

Duck and weave Very Happy

View user profile

199 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 21:27

Kaitlynn wrote:Which is still apparent on his Facebook page...says he works at TMobile - he hasn't worked there in at least 3 years and they won't rehire him. Blacklisted!



Kaitlynn wrote:For starters, he's a compulsive liar. If I took the time to go through posts on here, I could find at least 5 - 7 lies he's told you all.

Awesome lmao, fucking retard...

View user profile

200 Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* on 2014-03-15, 21:36

ha, fantastic!

eta: like how he calls me the stalker, but has one of his friends try to friend me...never met this guy, shouldnt know who i am, much less my maiden name...and (i dont believe) you can find me without knowing that information!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum