Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Epyk! Need some free MMO opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What's that f2p game you've been playing lately? Is it any good? A friend of mine wants something f2p to game with me.

What say you? Or anyone else for that matter.

View user profile
planetside 2?
flappy bird mmo?

View user profile
I probably should have specified that when I say MMO I'm talking RPGs.

View user profile
If you find one ill join you guys Very Happy

View user profile
Well there's that one Epyk said he was playing...we could all play that maybe. I forget what it's called.

View user profile
I know Lord of the Rings Online is free

I think Wildstar is going to be subscription based but that looks cool

BTW the game you are asking about is Neverwinter

View user profile
Ah cool thanks. I just don't want to get into something that's pretty well pay to win or stay competitive at all.

View user profile
Well it has paid expansion packs so

View user profile
I have heard some good things about swtor, mostly that all of the story quests for all classes are free (and are the best part of the game).

View user profile
we could all play Neverwinter or SWTOR (never played Star wars mmo) , But neverwinter's combat is cool. Problem would be the same as BL2's was though, having people around the same level.

View user profile
neverwinter.

the combat is addicting. and all end game stuff requires a group, so that would, uh, be awesome to get some of you to play.

View user profile
I'm having fun with Neverwinter. I'm playing with a few IRL friends, continuing the saga of my favorite DnD character, Krom Bitch-Tamer.

View user profile
SWTOR is awful. Or at least it was back when it was sub-based. It makes a great single player RPG, but the MMO aspects of it are terrible.

Neverwinter is okay enough, I guess. It has plenty of pay2win aspects though AFAIK. Maybe Epyk can correct me there.

The only other F2P MMO I can think of that isn't outright horrible is Tera. I guess Rift too, but Trion seems to be headed into the shitter so who knows how long it'll last.

View user profile
Aparently the new starship pvp thing is awesome in SWTOR

View user profile
Cool I'll see if my friend wants to play neverwinter I guess. Seems like the best option.

View user profile
I downloaded it

View user profile
Ante wrote:SWTOR is awful. Or at least it was back when it was sub-based. It makes a great single player RPG, but the MMO aspects of it are terrible.

Neverwinter is okay enough, I guess. It has plenty of pay2win aspects though AFAIK. Maybe Epyk can correct me there.

The only other F2P MMO I can think of that isn't outright horrible is Tera. I guess Rift too, but Trion seems to be headed into the shitter so who knows how long it'll last.

Tera was great until I got bored playing alone. That was back when it was sub based.

We'll see how Wildstar and Blade and Soul come along.

View user profile
I javnt spent a cent. Max lvl And can demolish Most PvP matches as long as the team isn't uber stacked. You can buy anything in the game with the in game diamond currency.

View user profile
we can always get Defiance cheap and play it haha Razz

View user profile
I have defiance.

View user profile
Would anyone be interested in me starting a modded Starbound server for us? Not exactly and MMO, but close enough imo. There's a ton of really good mods out for it that really expand upon the game.

View user profile
I'd play. I was waiting until all the wipes were over with.

View user profile
Character wipes are done. There may be universe wipes still though. I'll start setting something up.

View user profile
what's starbound?

View user profile
Starbound is like Terraria, but instead of just one world you have an entire procedurally generated universe. It's almost literally infinite. Everthing from the weapons, to the monsters, to the planets is all procedural. The game is astronomically huge.

View user profile
Ante wrote:Starbound is like Terraria, but instead of just one world you have an entire procedurally generated universe. It's almost literally infinite. Everthing from the weapons, to the monsters, to the planets is all procedural. The game is astronomically huge.

Whoa...nuts. Is it f2p?

View user profile
ehhh no. it' 15 bucks on steam. the game has no DRM whatsoever though, so if you really wanted to try it out you could. Even let's you play online.

View user profile
Ah well I'll see if that might interest my friend. 15 bucks isn't too bad.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum