Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fucking Zillah

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-14, 23:20

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/02/14/google_will_upgrade_fiber_network_to_give_10gbps_home_broadband/

View user profile

2 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-14, 23:54

Oh my Jesus, oh my damn.

View user profile

3 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 02:07

mother of fuckin god........ I'm jelly

View user profile

4 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 03:28

Your jelly?

The top speed I can get here in this country is 30Mbps down

Im pretty sure even Tapias Ghetto Texas net is better than that

View user profile

5 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 03:33

top I can get is in like 8 cities (talking canada) that I know of.... its like 250Mbps down and 250 Mbps up but it costs 150 - 250 $..... sooo

View user profile

6 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 03:45

Great now I cant stop Imagining Ghetto Internet as a line of Black Women yelling 0's and 1's at each other Very Happy

Which would still be faster than NZ internet Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 04:55

Basically nothing could use this though. Most consumer ethernet ports only go up to 1 Gigabit. Also 10gigabit internet would be faster then pretty much all hard drives and ssds can write at the moment. It honestly seems like a gigantic waste of money to push to this out when maybe 0.01% could even use it (that is of course assuming that download services like would even be able to saturate the line).

View user profile

8 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-15, 05:24

Tom wrote:Basically nothing could use this though. Most consumer ethernet ports only go up to 1 Gigabit. Also 10gigabit internet would be faster then pretty much all hard drives and ssds can write at the moment. It honestly seems like a gigantic waste of money to push to this out when maybe 0.01% could even use it (that is of course assuming that download services like would even be able to saturate the line).

I like to think they are doing it to motivate the tech industry to keep up with them

View user profile

9 Re: Fucking Zillah on 2014-02-17, 23:33

Frostbyrn wrote:
Tom wrote:Basically nothing could use this though. Most consumer ethernet ports only go up to 1 Gigabit. Also 10gigabit internet would be faster then pretty much all hard drives and ssds can write at the moment. It honestly seems like a gigantic waste of money to push to this out when maybe 0.01% could even use it (that is of course assuming that download services like would even be able to saturate the line).

I like to think they are doing it to motivate the tech industry to keep up with them

Shocked 

I think this too. My computer already can't take full advantage of 1 gbps, but in 10 years I can easily see 10 gbps being fairly normal. You have to build the infrastructure before computers can make use of it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum