Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And I don't believe I'll be watching another.

The main Sherriff character is so painfully inept and incompetent throughout that it was frustrating to watch.

I'm not a fan of shows or movies where the protagonist is an idiot that doesn't seem capable of dealing with situations in an intelligent manner.

That is all.


_________________
View user profile
I watched the first 2 seasons. After struggling through the second one, I couldn't stand to even consider watching the third or any after. For me, I guess I liked the first season so much because it was set in Atlanta yet.

View user profile
I liked it..although I don't watch any tv shows besides that and Breaking Bad

View user profile
second season is ok ... third is better ... fourth so far is awesome... and getting awesomer

View user profile
Yeah it gets pretty good again after the second season.

View user profile
I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

My problem is a weak lead character.


_________________
View user profile
To me, how people justify me to watch it again, is the same people that probaly liked Dexter. that show is horrible. I struggled throught the frist season with terriblee acting. I was getting paid at work to watch it, and I still could barley stand to watch it. It's cliched, horrible, and just bad story, I saw the firist episde of the second season and coudn't make it through all of that before turning it off.

View user profile
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:To me, how people justify me to watch it again, is the same people that probaly liked Dexter. that show is horrible. I struggled throught the frist season with terriblee acting. I was getting paid at work to watch it, and I still could barley stand to watch it. It's cliched, horrible, and just bad story, I saw the firist episde of the second season and coudn't make it through all of that before turning it off.

Have you watched True Detective?

It has some great plot and by plot I mean her:


Completely naked Very Happy



Last edited by Frostbyrn on 2014-02-09, 16:44; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
Have you watched True Detective?

It has some great plot and by plot I mean her:

Completely naked Very Happy

All I see is a little box that doesn't show any picture of anyone to know if she can make the noises to go along with your signature.

View user profile
Frost is a nub

View user profile
These little boxes with xs in them aren't hot at all.


_________________
View user profile
Metalzoic wrote:These little boxes with xs in them aren't hot at all.

You need to adjust your screen then. I think the red X's make them hotter than normal!

View user profile
RStudios wrote:Frost is a nub


Wasnt actually my fault the stupid thing actually went back to the previous page for some reason

View user profile
Its because you linked the page and not the damn picture lol

View user profile
RStudios wrote:Its because you linked the page and not the damn picture lol

Yeah but I originally linked right to the damn picture

View user profile
Metalzoic wrote:I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

My problem is a weak lead character.


Give it time. Rick becomes one of the most bad ass dudes on tv

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

My problem is a weak lead character.


Give it time. Rick becomes one of the most bad ass dudes on tv

Rick is a pussy

View user profile
Really? I don't remember having too many issues with rick in episode 1, but it has been a few years since I watched it.

View user profile
His time is up.
I give a book 1 chapter to convince me it doesn't suck. I give a show 1 episode.


_________________
View user profile
God Metal. You are worse then 70 year old bored retired men at times.

View user profile
Fuck Rick, Daryl is the badass...

View user profile
Shut your hormones woman!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum