Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck DICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 12:43

They are seriously, seriously bad at what they do.

Several patches in and this game still doesn't functional anywhere near close to acceptable. Nevermind good.

Buggy, laggy, banding, crashing, glitchy, twitchy, clipping, screwed up audio fucked up mess.

They truly are my least favorite developer and I pray to God this is their last BF game, that DICE dissolves them, that none of them can find other work in the industry ever again and we get someone more competent to continue the franchise.

Fuck em.

2 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 13:24

Metalzoic wrote:They are seriously, seriously bad at what they do.

Several patches in and this game still doesn't functional anywhere near close to acceptable. Nevermind good.

Buggy, laggy, banding, crashing, glitchy, twitchy, clipping, screwed up audio fucked up mess.

They truly are my least favorite developer and I pray to God this is their last BF game, that DICE dissolves them, that none of them can find other work in the industry ever again and we get someone more competent to continue the franchise.

Fuck em.

That dice dissolves them...what the emps?

View user profile

3 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 13:29

Ha! I meant that I hope EA dissolves DICE. And then dissolves their children in drums of acid.

4 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 13:32

They should have just stuck with Midtown Madness. They were good at that.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

5 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 14:57

ever since the newest patch on xbox randomly there's no audio on certain maps/matches...haven't tried the pc version since their driver bullshit kept crashing myself and many others' computer on battlelog

seems like they fixed the freezing on xbox though, I haven't since the new patch

View user profile

6 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 16:38

Yeah I don't know if I'll bother buying another BF game.

View user profile

7 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 16:44

I've not even bothered with BF4 recently, for all the hype I had for it. Been playing other things, like Metroid Fusion, and I'll be playing Double Dragon Neon this weekend, woot!

But seriously, the game needed another 6-12 months in the oven.

View user profile

8 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 16:46

Ars Diaboli wrote:I've not even bothered with BF4 recently, for all the hype I had for it. Been playing other things, like Metroid Fusion, and I'll be playing Double Dragon Neon this weekend, woot!

But seriously, the game needed another 6-12 months in the oven.

Yeah this thing was a fucking mess. At it's core it's a better game than BF3. It just has too many bullshit issues right now.

View user profile

9 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 17:00

Chewy wrote:They should have just stuck with Midtown Madness. They were good at that.

Theres this one place in Paris on the Xbox Midtown madness where you can get on a roof

Me and my Sister invented the game of Car Sumo up there

View user profile

10 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 18:13

I've been on Hiatus from battlefield for quite some time now. My go to FPS game as of late has been Planetside 2.

Currently running as NC and am trying (and failing...miserably) to learn how to fly. Still, I find I don't rage at this game as much as I would at BF, probably because K/D doesn't distract me and I'm more concerned with pushing forward on a tower or something.

View user profile

11 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 18:48

I might try Planetside 2 again for the hell of it..idk. No other game at all has interested me at all lately, wanted MGS Ground Zeroes but that motherfucker is only 2 hours long according to reviews lol...can just watch the whole thing on youtube in that damn case Razz

downloading borderlands 2 again right now

View user profile

12 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 19:34

JrTapia1991 wrote:I might try Planetside 2 again for the hell of it..idk. No other game at all has interested me at all lately, wanted MGS Ground Zeroes but that motherfucker is only 2 hours long according to reviews lol...can just watch the whole thing on youtube in that damn case Razz

You know, I tried it way back in 2012 when it first came out, and SOE has made quite a bit of changes that have made the game more palatable to me. In fact, I actually have fun while playing, and you're not shackled to your PC due to staying in a round or what have you. EXP and certs (in game currency that you use to buy attachments, guns, upgrades etc.)come in pretty quickly so that's a welcome change from before.

However, you NEED to play with a group, ideally with a "clan" or an "outfit" as they call it if you want to actually get ANYTHING done. The game simply isn't as fun without someone to talk to, even more so than Battlefield.

"Rambo, can you not, do so, death come swiftly it will" ~Yoda

View user profile

13 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 20:02

Still haven't even tried this yet and im glad

View user profile

14 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 20:39

Seriously? You dicks. Im getting a laptop in a couple of weeks capable of playing, and you dinks are hating on the game and playing other shit?

View user profile

15 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-06, 21:10

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Seriously? You dicks. Im getting a laptop in a couple of weeks capable of playing, and you dinks are hating on the game and playing other shit?

It's a really mediocre product.

View user profile

16 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 01:20

JrTapia1991 wrote:I might try Planetside 2 again for the hell of it..idk. No other game at all has interested me at all lately, wanted MGS Ground Zeroes but that motherfucker is only 2 hours long according to reviews lol...can just watch the whole thing on youtube in that damn case Razz

dude if you want to play borderlands hit me up I'll play with you.

View user profile

17 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 01:32

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Hah, I have BL2 as well, haven't played it much to be honest,. Kind of bored me a to be honest, but then again, it's one of those games that require you to be with friends to really enjoy it, if I'm not mistaken.

View user profile

18 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 01:33

I'll play it. And make new high level characters because fuck no I'm not grinding through another fucking 69 levels or whatever.

View user profile

19 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 01:35

Artimise Flare wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Hah, I have BL2 as well, haven't played it much to be honest,. Kind of bored me a  to be honest, but then again, it's one of those games that require you to be with friends to really enjoy it, if I'm not mistaken.
I played it with a friend a couple of months ago. Bored the fuck out of me, so I didn't even finish it.

View user profile

20 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 01:42

Yeah I got pretty burnt out on it way back. I have a level 50 zero in the second playthrough. I never finished the second playthrough or did any of the DLC really. I also played alone mostly.

View user profile

21 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-07, 10:45

BL2? Borderlands?
I'm waiting for the Vita version. Supposed to be out next month I think.

22 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-08, 16:06

Yeah borderlands 2. It's a pretty cool game.

View user profile

23 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-11, 14:07

I played the shit out of BL2. I have each character up to 61 and all decked out in the good shit. then the next cap increase came and I had no intention of buying that and refarming all of that shit.

On topic: I haven't had hardly any problems with BF4 on 360 or PS4. The occasional laggy game, graphic texture pop ins, and freezing. But all of that has been pretty minor and has never once really ruined the experience for me.

View user profile

24 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-11, 17:23

I always wanted to play borderlands 2 with you guys but characters were never the same level lol

View user profile

25 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-11, 19:41

JrTapia1991 wrote:I always wanted to play borderlands 2 with you guys but characters were never the same level lol

I'll start a new one if you want.

View user profile

26 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-24, 14:36

In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't build a PC for BF4 on impulse before release. It almost happened.

View user profile

27 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-24, 16:17

man I went back to xbox 360 version instead of pc version

View user profile

28 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-24, 19:42

I've been playing mostly PS2 the last month or so haha

View user profile

29 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-24, 20:28

Planetside is definitely where it's at FPS-wise lately.

View user profile

30 Re: Fuck DICE on 2014-02-24, 22:30

JrTapia1991 wrote:man I went back to xbox 360 version instead of pc version

The beta of the 360 version ran better than the PS4 version does after several patches.

It's ridiculous.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum