Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive patch and rebalancing incoming for BF4. Also player appreciation month through February

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I don't doubt DICE will find a way to fuck up the game even further, but hopefully this patch finally fixes some shit.

View user profile
Wasn't there one that was supposed to have fixed a bunch of stuff already?

View user profile
Kind of. But the biggest fix (the OHK bug) they had to roll back shortly after because it broke the game even more in other places. I'm honestly not sure what the state of the game is right now, as I uninstalled BF4 weeks ago. I'm more than willing to get back into it if DICE steps up their game...

View user profile
Good news. Thanks Ante.
Hopefully they do more to stabilize the PS4 version because it runs like poop right now.

View user profile
it's the only game I've been playing lately haha...lost interest in playing my backlog >_>

maybe the mantle update will give me better fps...I've wanted to pull my hair out on youtube seeing people with i3 cpus and worse gpus than mine..like wayyy worse getting the same fps as me. Maybe it's cuz I don't have windows 8 >_>. On Guilin Peaks for example the china rising jungle map, I get dips into the 20s on ultra

View user profile
I think you need a R9xx series AMD card to take advantage of mantle. I don't think it works with 7000 series cards.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum