Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada bans Marmite, Irn-Bru and Ovaltine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HAHA This is classic, seriously Canada?

Canada bans 'illegal' British favourites including Marmite, Irn-Bru and Ovaltine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-badger-canada-bars-british-3056316#.UuJigdLFK9J

View user profile
Irn-Bru is banned in US too. Its the food colouring (Ponceau 4R which is banned in Canada and the US.) Also I am positive nobody buys marmite in Canada. Also the fuck is Ovaltine?

Also I love Irn-Bru I am said I will never be able to get it unless I go to the UK...

View user profile
menacinglemon wrote:Irn-Bru is banned in US too. Its the food colouring (Ponceau 4R which is banned in Canada and the US.) Also I am positive nobody buys marmite in Canada. Also the fuck is Ovaltine?

Also I love Irn-Bru I am said I will never be able to get it unless I go to the UK...

Ovaltine is chocolate milk mix.

Can't say I've ever even seen Irn-Bru or Marmite. Marmite looks kind of nasty.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile
I could not imagine living in a country where Irn-Bru is banned.

View user profile
Its ok. Because only tiny tiny percentage of the pop know what it is.

View user profile
We sell Marmite and Ovaltine at the store I work at...or we used to at least. Weird.

View user profile
never had Irn bru

Marmite is gross unless it is diluted with lots of butter and put on a chip sandwich

Ovaltine is pretty good

View user profile
isn't marmite yeast? that's where it's at at our store. It's with the flower and yeast and other baking supplies.

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:never had Irn bru

Marmite is gross unless it is diluted with lots of butter and put on a chip sandwich

Ovaltine is pretty good

Basically anything is good if you dilute it with enough butter.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile
Yeah but Marmite is extremely strong

View user profile
Marmite

Dont know.

Irn-Bru

Don't know.

Ovaltine

Fuck you.

View user profile
More Ovaltine please!

View user profile
LOL, Marmite is same pretty much same as Australian vegimite. Its horrible stuff, and you eat it on toast and stuff. Even there hook line in commercials is "you either love it or hate it".

Irn brew... epic stuff, also the most popular soft drink in Scotland, where everywhere else in the world its coca-cola.

Ovaltine is ok I guess.

Anothing thing I'm told is Americans make there own irn brew, but it contains an additive thats banned in Europe haha. Its just the imported stuff thats banned in Canada (maybe they could get the american stuff instead?)

View user profile
Cheesy Vegemite Very Happy

View user profile

View user profile
Meh I prefer Manuka honey on my toast

View user profile
Pfft.. Cheese master race...

View user profile
Had Hells Yesterday with 6 Cheeses on one Pizza

The Cheese was thicker than the crust

View user profile
"there's too much cheese on that" - said no one ever.

View user profile
RStudios wrote:LOL, Marmite is same pretty much same as Australian vegimite. Its horrible stuff, and you eat it on toast and stuff. Even there hook line in commercials is "you either love it or hate it".

Irn brew... epic stuff, also the most popular soft drink in Scotland, where everywhere else in the world its coca-cola.

Ovaltine is ok I guess.

If we could get the American stuff I wonder if you taste the same... that would be good if it did.
Anothing thing I'm told is Americans make there own irn brew, but it contains an additive thats banned in Europe haha. Its just the imported stuff thats banned in Canada (maybe they could get the american stuff instead?)

View user profile
Dont forget to drink your Ovaltine!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum