Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got done watching Star Trek: Into Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Excellent movie. So much Trekness to it. It had a good mix of action and politics for Star Trek. Chris Pine is an amazing Kirk. But Cumberbatch stole the movie with his Khan. The ending was very well done, and I love that they added Tribble into the movie.

The only real problem I have are the Klingons. I do not like the look of them at all. TNG's and that interpretation across the different media is what I see what a Klingon looks like. But there savagery and warrior skills were depicted really well. Forgot to mention,
Spoiler:
how the Hell does one Vulcan show fighting prowess against Khan when a squad of Klingons couldn't defeat him.

View user profile
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:
Spoiler:
how the Hell does one Vulcan show fighting prowess against Khan when a squad of Klingons couldn't defeat him.

Spoiler:
Vulcans are strong as hell, Klingons are pussies in comparison.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile
bIjatlh 'e' yImev

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum