Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Reminded: Civ 5 Saturday 18th 11AM PST

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Teams at this point are

Tapias Breath

Symriah

Cardboard Frost

Menacing AI Very Happy

Sirenator

Map type will be Fractal

Experienced Players have to Random

There was 3 Votes for Team Ghandi out of 8 so that resolution did not pass Very Happy

View user profile
Cool. And did we ever figure out what we're doing for communication?

View user profile
Skype?

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:Teams at this point are

Tapias Breath

Symriah

Cardboard Frost

Menacing AI Very Happy

Sirenator

Map type will be Fractal

Experienced Players have to Random

There was 3 Votes for Team Ghandi out of 8 so that resolution did not pass Very Happy

Those two are best. Not teams but names... I am fucked ... I wont be having fun...losing.

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Cool. And did we ever figure out what we're doing for communication?
I think we agreed everybody in a Skype call while using in-game chat for private team stuff.

View user profile
cool sounds good

View user profile
Lemon

Pariah might not be back in time for the game in which case you get Sym as a partner

Otherwise you get to pick a Prince level AI as a Teammate as a Civ of your choice

I do not know what you are complaining about it literally took Siren a minute to found a city when she first started playing the other day Very Happy

View user profile
is there an option or limit to how many teams there are? I think it would kinda be cool to throw some A.I. teams in there as well to have to worry about.

Yeah skype may be best. I think there's an option in-game chat to only talk to your own team? If so that's good.

>_> I'm going to have to focus on not letting the economy tank and unhappiness rise

View user profile
Did you vote for Team Ghandi Tapia?

It was an option in the other topic

View user profile
nuh uh, didn't know a cpu only team was an option Razz, they would be hell to deal with I'm sure lmao.

View user profile
Rather be with someone else..................................................... I am more upset being told I am experienced....when I haven't played in a year... and have finished only one game....with Adli against easy AI

View user profile
we should throw in an A.I. team of double Ghandi to spice things up, unpredictable

View user profile
JrTapia1991 wrote:we should throw in an A.I. team of double Ghandi to spice things up, unpredictable

They would be pretty predictable.

Nukes...nukes everywhere.

View user profile
can we put the start time an hour later? I might be a little late.

View user profile
I'll try to be up by 12pm my time...sleeping schedule currently is very fucked..lol

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:can we put the start time an hour later? I might be a little late.

Its that time because everyone is always an hour late

SeC runs on Island time Very Happy

View user profile
Would I be considered experienced for this? I know I'm super late to the party and never join your Civ games Frost, but maybe I'll join the next one or something.

View user profile
Ante wrote:Would I be considered experienced for this? I know I'm super late to the party and never join your Civ games Frost, but maybe I'll join the next one or something.

You can join this one if you want

You can have Menacing Whinge on your team Very Happy

View user profile
Ah, thats 1pm for any one else CST. So much for doing anything productive with my sunday, haha!

View user profile
Ok so it is still 8pm for me? ... sweet and Ante would be welcome...some sort of teammate to communicate with.

View user profile
Siren wrote:Ah, thats 1pm for any one else CST. So much for doing anything productive with my sunday, haha!

You mean Saturday?

I think it would only be Sunday for me right?

Ah ok Ante cannot join us tomorrow because of work

And is it agreed to push the game back an hour I personally have no problem with it like I said it was that time because I wanted to start at Midday and everyone takes ages to get ready Very Happy

View user profile
I kinda want to join this even though I don't own Civ, nor have I ever played a Civ game.

Side note: everyone can afford to build custom gaming computers, but we can't afford a $5 vent server? What's with all this skype bullshit? Skype is for long distance relatives and showing off your man staff. (hopefully not at once)

View user profile
Well you buy it today you can join us tomorrow

I am still trying to get Lemon a partner instead of an AI Very Happy

Ill also give you some training if you get it today Very Happy

View user profile
I'll buy it and then just spectate. You will war for my amusement and you shall worship me as though I were a god.

View user profile
Are you going to jerk it to Pariahs "Fucking trade Civ!"? Very Happy

View user profile
 Twisted Evil 

View user profile
Might be awkward researching Calender with you around though Shinma Very Happy

View user profile
I don't know what that means, but I'm feeling slightly angered. Should I be angry already?

View user profile
oh ok, 1pm central time would be better for me...I'm not a morning person at all ;-;

View user profile
It was a racist joke so probably Very Happy

View user profile
Allows Workers to construct Plantations

View user profile
I thought I already was on your list Very Happy

View user profile
You were flagged, but not yet officially on the list.

View user profile
Unlike you sig Mr Racist? Very Happy

View user profile
You don't know my life.

View user profile
Your are totally Anti-White Very Happy

Nah but if you think your White people sig is correct you are totally wring

Mum is Scottish-Welsh and she is much more like to go with that Black People thing Very Happy

View user profile
Nah, I know not ALL of them are like that, but I live in NYC, where most of them give their children time out for setting the dog on fire.

View user profile
> research calendar
> take the Oral Tradition founder belief when forming a religion
> boom, Slavery.

Oral Tradition gives you culture from plantations.

View user profile
So it starts in around 1 hour correct?

View user profile
I am skype ......

View user profile
I'm up, god damn my brain feels like I got ran over by a semi truck...but I'm up.... Razz

View user profile
it's making everybody bluescreen lmfao  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

View user profile
I didn't blue screen it just froze

View user profile
Stupid Sequential turns Very Happy

View user profile
haha it's built in war deterrent.

View user profile
The Attacker should get the initiative its silly

Firaxis would have halted the Blitzkrieg to give the other country a turn

Oh well War is too annoying in this match plus getting screwed over by the Terracotta army annoyed me

View user profile
BNW is just so much better

View user profile
I cannot believe you guys did not figure it out earlier Tom that dick kept dropping hints Very Happy

View user profile
damn, I feel bad that even lemon did better than me. I've only ever played the easy a.i. lol

View user profile
dick

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum