Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF3] Went back and tried to play on console again with a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nope, can't do it. After almost 3 years of not touching a single console FPS, the controls feel so incredibly sluggish and awkward.

I couldn't do shit. I was missing easy to kill targets, went 16-36. I was absolutely garbage at the game.

Granted I was using an RPK-74 on Noshar Canals, I fucking hated the game. Was so infuriating, it's like I was relearning everything there was to learn about playing an FPS again.

I don't know how the hell I did it back in the day, the lack of precision with the analog sticks is what's really throwing me off.

Now I know how all you console folks felt when coming to PC. Jesus fucking christ man it was a nightmare.

View user profile
I told you it was hard as hell lol....and even worse I had my dpi set wayyyyy too high lmao.

View user profile
I went from PC to console (BC2 days with you guys) and back to PC (BF3 onwards). The horror. LoL

I still play BF3 on the 360 on the weekends with a couple friends that haven't got BF4 or a X1 yet and it was extremely easy this past weekend, played mainly rush with a few rounds of conquest and TDM mixed in. I remember one match defending on Kharg Island where the enemy team was horrible, I picked off 2 snipers at around 75 yards with the sg553 while they were sniping at me and they never hit me once. I also know I saw the Heli and Jet probably crash a total of 10-12 times and they never took a single M-com.

Also had one match where my entire squad(Myself, Gray Jedi, and sly8) went a perfect 28-0 attacking on Metro, I was using the JNG90 the whole round and its rare that I snipe on that level and when I do it's usually with a semi-auto...report linked below.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/100649002/564947/

My stats from the night:

Time - 4:00:10
Score - 136 500
SPM - 568.355
Kills - 235
Deaths - 42(4 were c4 suicides taking out armor)
KDr - 5.595
Wins - 17
Losses -  0( I did quit out of one that my team eventually lost)

View user profile
And here you guys are talking about how good the players are on PC lol

Get on my level!

jk

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum