Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hit -25ºF here last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 02:53

Coldest day on record since 1981 I think they said on the radio this morning. Which is accurate because I have never been that fucking cold walking to work before. It's gotta be even worse up in Canada, and I hear Nebraska is supposed to be as low as -60 tonight factoring in wind chill. Fuck that.

View user profile

2 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 02:57

Speak normal you filthy American! Very Happy

CELSIUS GOD DAMN CELSIUS!

At least it makes sense!

View user profile

3 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:01

fine it was 241.483K last night.

View user profile

4 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:04

Someone needs to make an App that finds Fahrenheit in webpages and auto converts it to Celsius

Sort of like google translate but to help normal people understand stupid Americans

Get on it Ars Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:10

I'll start using celsius when you start driving on the right side of the road.

View user profile

6 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:15

Bitch im hardcore! I drive on the pavement Very Happy

Plus the US only started driving on the right as a screw you to the British

You literally drive on the right side of the road for the same reason the Japanese kill whales because you are petulant children Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:30

I LAugh because I moved to atlanta! Eberyone is cold and I'm laughing cause it's still like 30 degrees F! I think i should keeo drinking!

View user profile

8 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 03:35

it fries my brain I guess I'm just too slow to convert F' to C', I've seen the formula I've just never gotten it down lol. I'm used to seeing C' talking about pc hardware temps though >_>

62f right now here,felt damn good today. Probably be freezing tomorrow though. Weather is bi polar here,one day boiling hot, the next freezing. All the seasons in one week.

View user profile

9 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 04:03

Frostbyrn wrote:Someone needs to make an App that finds Fahrenheit in webpages and auto converts it to Celsius

Sort of like google translate but to help normal people understand stupid Americans

Get on it Ars Very Happy
Fuck that, man. I'm busy learning to make videogames and getting my ass wrecked at work.

But seriously, -25? According to Google, that's -30 Celsius. What the fuck Ante, where do you live?

View user profile

10 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 04:52

-70 in Minnesota Sunday night.

View user profile

11 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 04:58

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Someone needs to make an App that finds Fahrenheit in webpages and auto converts it to Celsius

Get on it Ars Very Happy

But seriously, -25? According to Google, that's -30 Celsius. What the fuck Ante, where do you live?

The 9th circle of hell

View user profile

12 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 05:53

Ars Diaboli wrote:

Get on it Ars Very Happy
Fuck that, man. I'm busy learning to make videogames and getting my ass wrecked at work.

When I was in Seville it was....at night 6to 8 Celsuis...during the day 14 to 19 celsius....

View user profile

13 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 06:37

Its been pretty cold supposed to get a few hours of freezing rain soon, sounds fun.

View user profile

14 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 08:19

We hit -40C here the other day. I still haven't turned the heat on in my room yet (which is on the very corner of my house).

Cold resistance level = viking

View user profile

15 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 12:35

Ars Diaboli wrote:

Get on it Ars Very Happy

New York. It does not get that cold here, hence why it's such a big deal. Coupled with the snow that got dumped on us and all our highways and major roads got shut down as well.

View user profile

16 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-05, 14:17

Jesus that is cold. My sympathies...

17 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 13:40

Yeah, sounds like another day in Montana. We get that shit fairly regular here. Right now its a balmy -5 F. But I do sympathize with you if your walking to work in that shit. I had to walk when my car wouldn't start when we hit -50 F that one day

View user profile

18 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 13:45

Ron Swanson wrote:Yeah, sounds like another day in Montana. We get that shit fairly regular here. Right now its a balmy -5 F. But I do sympathize with you if your walking to work in that shit. I had to walk when my car wouldn't start when we hit -50 F that one day

Damn, I would just call off my work if my car didn't start in that weather. And I live like a half mile away.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

19 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 13:50

I live pretty close by my work. Its only a 5 minute walk.

View user profile

20 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 14:26

I laugh now because a bunch of schools and panic happened in Atlanta. They were calling for some snow, and last night when I left the bar, it was like 40+ outside and misty. There was no way it was dropping, and well there isn't even a hint that it was supposed to snow outside.

View user profile

21 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 19:25

yesterday it was 20something here but the wind was blowing like a motherfucker. I can stand the cold but not when that wind blows straight through you.....was horrible going to the store as if I don't hate it enough already lol

View user profile

22 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 22:51

Ron Swanson wrote:Yeah, sounds like another day in Montana. We get that shit fairly regular here. Right now its a balmy -5 F. But I do sympathize with you if your walking to work in that shit. I had to walk when my car wouldn't start when we hit -50 F that one day

Yeah it's going to be -15 here tomorrow, i am afraid what's going to happen when i start my car up, just replaced my battery tho so..

View user profile

23 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 23:47

It's getting pretty cold here now... Only -9F but -35F with the windchill.

Supposed to be in the 50's this weekend.

I really need to get some plastic sheet stuff to put over the sliding door right next to my bed but it's too damn cold to go out. The metal parts of the door are completely covered with frost on the inside.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

24 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-06, 23:52

my moms old car was hell to crank up in the cold since it had a messed up carb....but her new one is fuel injected so it cranks right up pretty much. Prob needs a new battery though

View user profile

25 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 02:36

Just a few days ago it was -30C and now it's +1C and raining. Dafuq.

View user profile

26 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 20:34

So yeah, global warming...

View user profile

27 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 20:43

tomorrow it's back to -30C. Ice everywhere...I fell today.

View user profile

28 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 20:45

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:tomorrow it's back to -30C. Ice everywhere...I fell today.

The on your ass funny kind or im now wearing a cast kind?

View user profile

29 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 20:47

Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:tomorrow it's back to -30C. Ice everywhere...I fell today.

The on your ass funny kind or im now wearing a cast kind?

The funny kind where I danced for a bit then kinda fell but managed to kind of stay on my feet and catch myself with my hand...and my ass.

I don't think anyone saw me thankfully because I'm sure it was gloriously awkward to watch.

View user profile

30 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 21:05

Yeah anyone had seen you it would have ruined your viking Rep Very Happy

View user profile

31 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 21:12

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah anyone had seen you it would have ruined your viking Rep Very Happy

I know right? Nobody respects the viking that's too busy falling on his ass to be bashing people's skulls in with an axe.

View user profile

32 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 21:49

Khfan60 wrote:So yeah, global warming...
its theorized that global warming is what is shifting the polar vortex over the US and into the jetstream.

View user profile

33 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 22:05

pretty soon it's gonna be The Day After Tomorrow

View user profile

34 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-07, 22:57

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah anyone had seen you it would have ruined your viking Rep Very Happy

I know right? Nobody respects the viking that's too busy falling on his ass to be bashing people's skulls in with an axe.

Axes are for Cleaving they are not Blunt weapons

Bash somes head in pfft Cleave it off man!

View user profile

35 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-08, 01:13

Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Who says I sharpen the axe? bashing is manlier.

View user profile

36 Re: Hit -25ºF here last night on 2014-01-08, 01:17

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Who says I sharpen the axe? bashing is manlier.

Lazy Motherfucker

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum