Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

you guys finally ready for a fresh start?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I've been putting the new site on the back burner. But we've hit a low activity period, so maybe this would be a good time to take the plunge.

View user profile
Do it!

View user profile
yeah... I think we could do....but... what exactley is the change (url? look? everything?)

View user profile
Yes do it

I totally havent filed a Quiet title on the SeC and am just waiting for oyu to abandon it

<_<

>_>

~Slide

View user profile
Different everything.

View user profile
Is it actually going to happen?

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:Different everything.







SAY WHAT?!?

View user profile
What are you trying to say ante!?!?

View user profile
Look at Mr Change over here!

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:What are you trying to say ante!?!?



that you're a cocktease



fucking doooo this shit

View user profile
Epyk you should be able to take the domain, thats assuming you own the domain name.

Also, I cannot wait to pull holes in it Very Happy

View user profile
The forum software I'm going to use is very different than our current one. Which will lead to a few changes that may or may not go over well at first.

I'm thinking you'll like it though.

View user profile
I can eventually get this domain. But I'll prob get a second until this transfers. I've read that it takes awhile to get done.

Maybe I'll have the new one up this weekend ante. Maybe.
I

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:The forum software I'm going to use is very different than our current one. Which will lead to a few changes that may or may not go over well at first.

I'm thinking you'll like it though.

Dont tell me what I will and will not like!

MY POST COUNT!

*Sobs*

Actually I do not even know what it is right now Very Happy

View user profile
Something absurd I'll wager.

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:I can eventually get this domain. But I'll prob get a second until this transfers. I've read that it takes awhile to get done.

Maybe I'll have the new one up this weekend ante. Maybe.
I

maybe next weekend...allow for people to prepare their butts.

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:I can eventually get this domain. But I'll prob get a second until this transfers. I've read that it takes awhile to get done.

Maybe I'll have the new one up this weekend ante. Maybe.
I

Changing the anme servers takes between like 6-72 hours. But as its american based Id put money on it taking a couple of hours at most for Americans, maybe 12 hours for europe and 3 days for frost Very Happy

View user profile
no more procrastination. shit!

View user profile
What Id do for a totally some transfer is setup a DNS redirect on the current server, and change the name servers to the new one. So what ever site anyone ends up on it forwards to the new one.

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:Something absurd I'll wager.

Over 30k

And since Ante called you a cocktease now I keep imagining you as Ahora doing that fucking fan dance on Futurama

View user profile
2 more and its 32000 .... then you can post

View user profile
RStudios wrote:
Epyk MD wrote:I can eventually get this domain. But I'll prob get a second until this transfers. I've read that it takes awhile to get done.

Maybe I'll have the new one up this weekend ante. Maybe.
I

Changing the anme servers takes between like 6-72 hours. But as its american based Id put money on it taking a couple of hours at most for Americans, maybe 12 hours for europe and 3 days for frost Very Happy

most of the wait will prob be on forumotions part.

View user profile
3 days?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Keep reminding people of the Civ 5 game in my absence!

The SeC are forgetful babies

View user profile


EDIT: what in the goddamn hell is with this formatting

View user profile
900MB/5.0 GB


still says 6 more hours.... damn you slightly faster german internet

View user profile
menacinglemon wrote:900MB/5.0 GB


still says 6 more hours.... damn you slightly faster german internet

Wait what are you downloading?

View user profile
for Civ 5 Update..... then I will update on macos....just incase.

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:
most of the wait will prob be on forumotions part.

Forum Motion shouldn't have control of your domain DNS and name servers, at all. Unless you bought the domain from forum motion.

You log into the place you bought the domain, and change the DNS and name servers there. Shouldnt even need to touch forum motion

View user profile
You should download the BNW Demo and the Multiplayer crack for it Very Happy

View user profile
we got the domain for free since were badasses.

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:we got the domain for free since were badasses.

Wow they really nailed me and my badass ways

View user profile
Epyk MD wrote:we got the domain for free since were badasses.

HAHA, good look getting your hands on that then. Free domains you dont normally own any rights to, they will likely keep it and sell it.

Have a quick look at the domain whois, and check similar domains speakeasy...ect...com.. there over $1000 Very Happy

View user profile

View user profile
Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye

View user profile
Sure, whatever you decree

View user profile
whatever you wanna do man

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

View user profile
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

I was referring to a Hydras chicks so hairy that giving her head was poking him in the eyes post Very Happy

View user profile
Thread status: SeC'd

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

I was referring to a Hydras chicks so hairy that giving her head was poking him in the eyes post Very Happy

What???

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye

Haha it's funny because it's true.

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

I was referring to a Hydras chicks so hairy that giving her head was poking him in the eyes post Very Happy

What???

Yeah that happened back in November. Late November I think. Yeah I hooked up with a girl from out of town that I used to hook up with casually when she was going to the same uni as me and well she wasn't expecting any action and her bush was out of control.

And like the trooper I am I soldiered on anyways and there was much pube to eye contact. Literally in my eye.

so yeah that happened.

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

I was referring to a Hydras chicks so hairy that giving her head was poking him in the eyes post Very Happy

What???

Yeah that happened back in November. Late November I think. Yeah I hooked up with a girl from out of town that I used to hook up with casually when she was going to the same uni as me and well she wasn't expecting any action and her bush was out of control.

And like the trooper I am I soldiered on anyways and there was much pube to eye contact. Literally in my eye.

so yeah that happened.

Yeah yeah no need to brag im sure we have all been with an Asian girl before Very Happy

View user profile
give me a bit longer. still on the fence about hosts.

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah go for it. I'm down with whatever.

Tis true he will go down even if it costs him an eye
]]



I've had a chicks need to wear a eye patch before. well she said she neeeed too. I laughed just cause it was on her face. Got love them hows!

I was referring to a Hydras chicks so hairy that giving her head was poking him in the eyes post Very Happy

What???

Yeah that happened back in November. Late November I think. Yeah I hooked up with a girl from out of town that I used to hook up with casually when she was going to the same uni as me and well she wasn't expecting any action and her bush was out of control.

And like the trooper I am I soldiered on anyways and there was much pube to eye contact. Literally in my eye.

so yeah that happened.

Yeah yeah no need to brag im sure we have all been with an Asian girl before Very Happy

Not asian unfortunately. Not many of them around here. I wouldn't mind crossing that off my list though.

View user profile
Im assuming the database wont transfer over?


_________________
Them tojos came at me faster than i could gut 'em ,so i had to gut 'em faster

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Not asian unfortunately. Not many of them around here. I wouldn't mind crossing that off my list though.

I know remember I made a racist joke about her being from the Frenchy part of Canada Very Happy

Now im trying to make a racist joke about Asian girls and you are ruining it

RUINING IT!

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Not asian unfortunately. Not many of them around here. I wouldn't mind crossing that off my list though.

I know remember I made a racist joke about her being from the Frenchy part of Canada Very Happy

Now im trying to make a racist joke about Asian girls and you are ruining it

RUINING IT!

Yeah I remember I just like being captain obvious and ruining all your fun.

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Not asian unfortunately. Not many of them around here. I wouldn't mind crossing that off my list though.

I know remember I made a racist joke about her being from the Frenchy part of Canada Very Happy

Now im trying to make a racist joke about Asian girls and you are ruining it

RUINING IT!

Yeah I remember I just like being captain obvious and ruining all your fun.

Bastard! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum