Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The Lounge » Whoah.

Whoah.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 02:17

I don't know when the last time I visited this site was, but it's like... exactly the same. That's pretty cool.

Hi guys

View user profile

2 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 03:21

Yo! It's been a little dead around here lately. Looks the same but we lost a few people along the way.

View user profile

3 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 03:55

<3

View user profile

4 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:01

Hi shaymo. it has been a while indeed


_________________
Them tojos came at me faster than i could gut 'em ,so i had to gut 'em faster

View user profile

5 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:01

that kid still hasnt eaten his pancakes...


_________________
Them tojos came at me faster than i could gut 'em ,so i had to gut 'em faster

View user profile

6 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:37

View user profile

7 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:42

I just woke up the house up laughing at that gif XD

View user profile

8 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:51

JrTapia1991 wrote:I just woke up the house up laughing at that gif XD

I just love him so much.

View user profile

9 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 04:55

Pancakes is back! YAY! Very Happy

View user profile

10 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 05:14

Bla125 wrote:

What in the love of sweet baby Jesus...

View user profile

11 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 06:30

What the FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HYDRA?!?! SOMETHING wring??







 I love you 

View user profile

12 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 12:04

dude, that gif is shit.

View user profile

13 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 12:33

i'm still here. although after seeing that gif i wish i wasn't.

View user profile

14 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 13:19

Whattup shaymo

View user profile

15 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 13:19

Bla125 wrote:What the FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HYDRA?!?! SOMETHING wring??







 I love you 

I'm saying that gif is messed up and I question the reason of it's existence.

View user profile

16 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 15:38

Bla125 wrote:

View user profile

17 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 18:12

Those really long gifs are the worst because there's just no way I can stop watching them until they're over no matter how much I want to

View user profile

18 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 18:14

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yo! It's been a little dead around here lately. Looks the same but we lost a few people along the way.

I was being productive the past 4 days... sort of.




I was in Seville, Spain.

View user profile

19 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 18:57

MEGA MILK wrote:

View user profile

20 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 19:04

What the fuck did I just watch?

And how was Seville, Lemon? I went to Toledo and Madrid some years ago, pretty cool. Toledo in particular was awesome.

View user profile

21 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 23:37

Ante wrote:i'm still here. although after seeing that gif i wish i wasn't.

I've come back for the first time in like a week after my move and everything, and this is one of the first things I see. Thanks Bla!

View user profile

22 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-30, 23:54

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Ante wrote:i'm still here. although after seeing that gif i wish i wasn't.

I've come back for the first time in like a week after my move and everything, and this is one of the first things I see. Thanks Bla!

You live in the land of sexy accents now? Very Happy

View user profile

23 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-31, 04:15

Ars Diaboli wrote:What the fuck did I just watch?

And how was Seville, Lemon? I went to Toledo and Madrid some years ago, pretty cool. Toledo in particular was awesome.

It was my first time in Spain. (I return to go to Barcelano and one other city in April).

I enjoyed it. It's beautiful to walk around...and really warm. Shorts weather while all the locals had winter coats and scarfs and hats. I had fun practicing my Spanish (which I haven't in like....3 years). Pronouncing the words as best I could on signs and limited spanish when talking to staff.... basically only Mucho Gracias or De Nada.

Would go back. If only to just sit on a patio in spring by the river and drink Sangria.

View user profile

24 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-31, 06:57

Hey pancake man!

View user profile

25 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-31, 06:58

Bla125 wrote:

Is it Mr. Hyde's time to play already?

View user profile

26 Re: Whoah. on 2013-12-31, 11:33

Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Ante wrote:i'm still here. although after seeing that gif i wish i wasn't.

I've come back for the first time in like a week after my move and everything, and this is one of the first things I see. Thanks Bla!

You live in the land of sexy accents now? Very Happy

And sexy women. My penis doesn't know what to do with them all!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

 » The Lounge » Whoah.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum