Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I spent the first 3 hours of Christmas in the hospital!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consumed past what the doctors said was "A fatal amount of alcohol".

I was invited to Dani's house for a party, and I only intended to go for an hour or 2 just for whatever, had nothing better to do. And I knew two people going.

Well, I thought I was over her, but seeing her with her new boyfriend who makes over 50k a year as a travel agent, double majored in poetry and dance, and was a bartender just kinda unnerved me.

So I spent most of the night with this guy named Bing(funny name, but cool mexican dude).

Consumed 3 shots of Tequila, a glass of Bourbon, 3 shots of Vodka, and 9 shots of Whiskey. And I was honestly the most sober one there. Infact the three people who drove me to the hospital kept telling the doctor "He had no more than 4 drinks!"

Anyways, I was doing my best to keep from appearing being drunk, and I was doing damn well at it. Speaking coherently, walking fine. HELL! I WAS POURING PEOPLE'S DRINKS, and wasn't spilling or knocking anything over

But it all went down hill when I made the mistake of picking up a cup of water with my left arm, my bad arm, and it popped out of place.

Well massive pain and a lot of alcohol don't mix as it knocked me for a loop. I was extremely delerious, apparently kept repeating the same questions dozens of times and asked for my girlfriend Sophia upwards of 30 times according to the girl who took me to the hospital.

And apparently I was fighting them to keep from being taken to the hospital. I was told I was freaking out about goiing because im 3 weeks away from 21, and that my mom was going to kill me, and that I was going to be arrested. But like 6 guys carried me out, and it took 5 people to put me in the back of one of their cars. According to the girl who wwaited at the hospital with me, she said that I was making it hell to get in the car and I was only using one arm to try to stay out of it.

Somehow I reopened a cut I got on my forehead last week, and because of the alcohol, it just fucking poured out of my head. So they thought I feel and gave myself a concussion. So I was in the hospital till almost 330 this morning. Getting cat scans on my head, and xrays on my arm.

Then I passed out on her couch till 730, woke up, WITH NO HANGOVER AMAZINGLY, and just now got home.

Interesting Christmas so far. But yeah, the doctor said that I had an alcohol limit of 1.58. And he was amazed that I didn't need my stomach pumped.

SO YEAH! AWESOME NIGHT, and I am not being sarcastic. It was awesome.

View user profile
sounds like a hell of a time  Razz 

View user profile
I see great things in your future Soap.

View user profile
Glad you had fun Very Happy

Protip though stay away from Exs and alcohol at the same time really stupid shit tends to happen

View user profile
I want to punch you in the stomach soap

View user profile
Don't. I might hurl.
And why would you want to do that?

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Don't. I might hurl.

Christmas tradition

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:Glad you had fun Very Happy

Protip though stay away from Exs and alcohol at the same time really stupid shit tends to happen

Seriously man. You've got a gf now just go and be happy with her. Forget dani ever existed and move on.

It's the only way you'll start to get closure and peace.

View user profile
Yeah I know, but as I said before shes been like my best friend. So I just kinda wanted to see if I could still be able to be friends with her. Really not sure now.

And the only reason I went was because my gf is with her family.

View user profile
I'm glad you're ok, but I'd be surprised if anyone ever invited you to a party ever again.

You're lucky they fought so hard to get you to a hospital. If someone had been that messed up at one of my parties I would have just dragged them outside and left them to fend for themselves.

Kari's bill for an overnight stay a couple months ago was almost 12,000 and all she had was a few IV's, a scan and stay overnight.

Drag them in front of the next door neighbors house nubbin

View user profile
You should come drinking with me and my friends soap haha

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Consumed past what the doctors said was "A fatal amount of alcohol".

Yet you live to tell the tale...

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Don't. I might hurl.

Because you piss me the fuck off with this girl shit.

View user profile
funny, I got drunk tonight and saw an old girl firend too... I did not black out though......

View user profile
12K metal? two weeks ago I had the exact same thing and it was only 1K.

But yeah, exes and drinking are a bad mix. Because of mine, and some shit Iv'e been dealing with, I had 3/4 bottle of Jack, half a bottle of vodka, polished off a bottle of rum, and then had a huge solo cup of more vodka. Nothing like waking up and not knowing where you are. No stomach pump as well though, go figure. Whats better is after staying in a hospital for 3 or 4 hours, and sleeping in the car for 3, I went snowboarding with almost no food or water in my system. That was one hell of a session lol.

In general though have a clear head when drinking, that's what Iv'e learned lately. And if it's not going well for you, always have good friends who will look out for you.
Also, how did the new gf take all this fiasco?

View user profile
Hahahah, I explained everything to her. She already knows about my history with Dani, so that wasn't a big deal. She was just terrified because I had promised to call her and wish her Merry Christmas, and that was the first night I didn't call her. So she was worried.

And I made the mistake the next morning of sending her a message basically saying something along the lines of "Sorry babe, I meant to call you, but things happened and I wound up in the hospital". Then right after that, spent an hour showering and cleaning myself up so my mom wouldn't find out.

So she paniked since I didn't respond.

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:a travel agent, double majored in poetry and dance

HAHAHA, Wow, just wow

View user profile
Yeah I know....and hes so god damn gay looking. Stereotypical Asian with the gay ass boy band hair cut, tight jeans and possibly weighing as much as a damn 13 year old prepubescent boy

View user profile
RStudios wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:a travel agent, double majored in poetry and dance

HAHAHA, Wow, just wow

Laughing 

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Yeah I know....and hes so god damn gay looking. Stereotypical Asian with the gay ass boy band hair cut, tight jeans and possibly weighing as much as a damn 13 year old prepubescent boy

Sounds right up your alley...

View user profile
You're better at hurting yourself than I am. That's amazing.

Now stop.

View user profile
Keyser Söze wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Yeah I know....and hes so god damn gay looking. Stereotypical Asian with the gay ass boy band hair cut, tight jeans and possibly weighing as much as a damn 13 year old prepubescent boy

Sounds right up your alley...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum