Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else notice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 04:42

It's terrible but I don't want to say it. I'm sure SOMEONE here has noticed too...  Sad 

View user profile

2 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 06:53

My men are on it.

View user profile

3 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 07:47

Bla125 wrote:It's terrible but I don't want to say it. I'm sure SOMEONE here has noticed too...  Sad 

terry has been here for ages dude, we've had to learn to humour him Wink

View user profile

4 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 15:56

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Bla125 wrote:It's terrible but I don't want to say it. I'm sure SOMEONE here has noticed too...  Sad 

terry has been here for ages dude, we've had to learn to humour him Wink

Woah I spent alot of yesterday humoring Mays

I refuse to do it today

View user profile

5 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:21

I love Terry <3

But have none of you noticed? really?????

View user profile

6 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:24

Oh yes indeed it is quite terrible. Somehow terrible enough I don't want to say anything about it.

Guess this is what victimized people do eh? See something wring and NOT mention what it is so it can get fixed.

View user profile

7 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:39

Notice????  Sad 

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t19787-there-s-a-few-new-topics-here-since-i-last-logged-in

View user profile

8 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:42

I feel so totally lost here -stares wide eyed-

View user profile

9 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:45

Number 17 Tapia Sad

View user profile

10 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:54

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters

View user profile

11 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 16:55

Yeah Sym deleted his account

View user profile

12 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:10

If you're talking about the sym thing then you're awfully late to the party man.

View user profile

13 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:13

WHAT!!@#!@#!@ When did he do this!?!?! I knew he left for a bit but NO!!!!@!@#O#$@O$3@(T(#UR(GDJSGNFSDNIBNEFIA(T$#H*()^*()T$EWQ& T$&@#QT()IW GKRAMFDUA*() T*%$#()QHTI()U*S)%G( ENIGGERTGJ9rtpS GRJE*()GERW(QNIGGERJH(G)RENIGOFNIGGERNIDFOSANIONIGGERNIFGOPDASU_)GFDNIGGERNILDSAH)(RG()(NOPE)#@!%$#^!@TGREU^%##!@#!~E#@^YY

NOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

View user profile

14 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:14

yea man lol.

View user profile

15 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:15

Bla125 wrote:WHAT!!@#!@#!@ When did he do this!?!?! I knew he left for a bit but NO!!!!@!@#O#$@O$3@(T(#UR(GDJSGNFSDNIBNEFIA(T$#H*()^*()T$EWQ& T$&@#QT()IW GKRAMFDUA*() T*%$#()QHTI()U*S)%G( ENIGGERTGJ9rtpS GRJE*()GERW(QNIGGERJH(G)RENIGOFNIGGERNIDFOSANIONIGGERNIFGOPDASU_)GFDNIGGERNILDSAH)(RG()(NOPE)#@!%$#^!@TGREU^%##!@#!~E#@^YY

NOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It happened weeks ago. He pretty much deleted his account as soon as that topic blew up.

View user profile

16 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:18

What a JEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! NIGGGGGGGGGGGGLET!!!

Well that SUCKS.

FUCK YOU SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK SYMMMMMMMM!!!@@!#@!#@%

View user profile

17 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:19

Bla125 wrote:WHAT!!@#!@#!@ When did he do this!?!?! I knew he left for a bit but NO!!!!@!@#O#$@O$3@(T(#UR(GDJSGNFSDNIBNEFIA(T$#H*()^*()T$EWQ& T$&@#QT()IW GKRAMFDUA*() T*%$#()QHTI()U*S)%G( ENIGGERTGJ9rtpS GRJE*()GERW(QNIGGERJH(G)RENIGOFNIGGERNIDFOSANIONIGGERNIFGOPDASU_)GFDNIGGERNILDSAH)(RG()(NOPE)#@!%$#^!@TGREU^%##!@#!~E#@^YY

Linux gave me that message once

Then it refused to open ever again

Also that is alot of N words Bla

View user profile

18 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:28

yeah you are late to the party on that Bla, way late.

View user profile

19 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:35

Frostbyrn wrote:

Holy shit I never even noticed. I thought it was just gibberish.

View user profile

20 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 17:39

I need Green bean here NOW!!!

View user profile

21 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 18:59

Mr. Hyde, I presume...

View user profile

22 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 20:11

Oh... I hadn't noticed. But I think I know what thread you are talking about.

Frostbyrn

You can fix it with the CLI man. Just sudo that shit off Very Happy Takes about 50 lines of commands.

Or you can use some software that does it for you but nobody will tell you about because they are too busy measuring their e-penor about being inefficient with the CLI instead of clicking a fucking button.

View user profile

23 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 20:41

Ars Diaboli wrote:Oh... I hadn't noticed. But I think I know what thread you are talking about.

Frostbyrn

You can fix it with the CLI man. Just sudo that shit off Very Happy Takes about 50 lines of commands.

Or you can use some software that does it for you but nobody will tell you about because they are too busy measuring their e-penor about being inefficient with the CLI instead of clicking a fucking button.

It was a joke I have never screwed up Linux that bad Very Happy

But I would like to know about this software just in case Very Happy

View user profile

24 Re: Anyone else notice? on 2013-12-25, 20:54

It's usually included in your distro, but the cunts on the interwebs will never tell you about it and instead have you do random shit like turning off your GUI and use only a CLI to fix your OS.

Assholes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum