Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Release Date and System Specs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shawn Zipay @ TGN wrote:

A new listing at Amazon seems to have outed the release date for the PC version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

They have the release set for January 9, 2014 at 10AM (PT).  In addition, the system requirements for the game were also revealed.

Minimum:

• Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Recommended:

• Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Source

Despite still having PS3 in my closet, I never bothered to pull it out and hook it up so I bypassed MGR:R. I guess I will finally be able to play it.

The latter fact made some people unreasonably salty.

View user profile
MEGA MILK wrote:Better late than never I suppose. It's very enjoyable, as long as you remember it's MGR, not MGS.

The latter fact made some people unreasonably salty.

Me being one of those people.

View user profile
Ive still yet to play it. If I can find it for less than 20 then ill deff try to get to it over break

View user profile
Someone will have sale it on sale some time.

I will be getting on launch, though.

Will let you guys know how its on PC.

View user profile
I'm surprised for the higher than normal requirements since it was only a current gen game, and basically any console port or pc game has always had only an old ass dual core requirement and 8800gt....bf4s requirement is low as hell lol.

might check it out, although I couldn't even beat the demo on xbox and ragequit when I had to fight two of those humonoid leg monsters at once along with a few soldiers

View user profile
It's $15 on gamefly, I think I might just go preorder it.

View user profile
Either it has some upgraded stuff, or it's a shoddy port to have those requirements.

I was thinking of buying it but I'll wait. I have fear about shitty ports, and I have a huge backlog anyway.

View user profile
I only ever played the original MGS on PSX, did they really fuck up the whole game after that like I keep hearing?

View user profile
RStudios wrote:I only ever played the original MGS on PSX, did they really fuck up the whole game after that like I keep hearing?

Maybe if you listen to Omni News at 6.

MGR is entirely different, made by ClovPlatinum Games, a la Bayonetta, Okami, all that jazz.

It's like they played MGS4 and thought, "Cyborg... ninja? Got to get on that."

View user profile
I placed pre-order, so I will be playing and giving thoughts as soon as it gets released.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum