Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[neverwinter] i know not many of you are into mmos...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

but i just destroyed lives in pvp.
that little gold icon under the class section? that means i was the healer...

View user profile
So you're a healer that doesn't heal, typical Epyk.

View user profile
oh i healed, their faces right into the ground.

View user profile
he healed nature...with their bodies.... ...

yeah.

View user profile
menacinglemon wrote:he healed nature...with their bodies.... ...      

yeah.

View user profile
I would've expected a much higher score from you Epyk, being the only healer in the lobby. I am disappoint.

View user profile
you dont wanna carry randies to hard. they grow dependent.

View user profile
I don't know, we were all randies at some point. Someone has to show them the way.

View user profile
A friend of mine dragged me back into WoW recently and I've played a few other MMO's. It's funny, just the other day I was doing a raid with a friend of mine and a bunch of randoms and we kept wiping. The tank blamed the healer. My friend checked his recount and mentioned that the healer was actually doing more damage than like 3 people in the raid. I said "Wow, this guy is so fucking bad at healing, that he's actually doing dps." and for some reason, it was the funniest shit ever.

P.S. OMG IT'S KHULT! AC+1

View user profile
khhuuullltttt

View user profile
i think im doing pretty well for it being my first day pvping

View user profile
Is it a paid MMO? If so, no dice. Otherwise, I'm interested.

View user profile
It's free to play Pariah and you seem to be playing against a bunch of scrubs there Epyk.

View user profile
This game is pretty mediocre, imo.

Also Shinma, I used to smite heal on my priest back when Mists launched. Best mechanic ever.

View user profile
Ante wrote:This game is pretty mediocre, imo.

Also Shinma, I used to smite heal on my priest back when Mists launched. Best mechanic ever.

i like that its not just point/click/click/click/click.

View user profile
that and that wildstar wants nothing to do with me  Crying or Very sad 

View user profile
I used to really like Perfect World, but Ive not played in years

View user profile
Ante wrote:This game is pretty mediocre, imo.

Priest was absolutely broken when MoP launched.

View user profile
I downloaded it last night, only 4gb. Haven't played it though.

View user profile
Let me know peoples.

Khult is on from time to time as well.

View user profile
Well someone needs to carry you Epyk.

View user profile
I do need help carrying all thia awesome.

View user profile
If by awesome you mean your dead body cause you keep dying all the time, then yeah.

View user profile
Pfff, 18.0 kdr so far.
Come give this shit a try khult.

View user profile
I was referring to PvE, where you die all the time and I have to carry in every dungeon. I never found PvP to be much fun cause of unreliable teammates.

View user profile
to be fair the GWF couldnt control the adds.

View user profile
I don't know what that has to do with you dying in dungeons a lot the time. You were a GF and I was mostly a CW except for that one time. You should've been a healer from the beginning.

View user profile
i was talking about that crazy dragon, i couldnt tank her and the adds.

but youre right, should have gone healer from the start.

View user profile
Oh, yeah, that was pretty crazy. That's one thing I don't like about the bosses, they rely on constant waves of adds to make it difficult. Every boss fight is like that, it gets annoying having to deal with so many adds.

View user profile
boom. 33kills 1 death in pvp so far.

View user profile
Khult, always the shit talker lol

"I always expected better from you terry."

Every time I died on BC2 I could just hear your disappointment lol

View user profile
The only healer again Epyk and yet you still weren't on top, I expect better from someone who has an MD in awesome.

I just expected you to drop at least a 50 bomb with less than 5 deaths every game Terry. I was disappointed quite often.

View user profile
heres me me in pve....as the healer.

View user profile
Well you are two levels higher than everyone else. But it does look like your teammates were a bunch of scrubs.

View user profile
aye, i level much faster in pvp than pve. it seems a bit broken actually.

View user profile
I wouldn't be able to join you in pvp unless I decided to start over with a different class. And I don't want to grind to do that.

View user profile
ill try and rush to 60 this week.

View user profile
Once you get there, a lot of the players in pvp will have tier 2 gear and you'll get shmangled quite often. But you did say that before Epyk and then you quit. So unreliable.

View user profile
this is true

View user profile
You should practice on being more reliable.

View user profile
Khult wrote:You should practice on being more reliable.

maybe if it payed better.

View user profile
You'd get paid in respect points though that isn't valid currency and it won't help pay the bills.

View user profile
urgh so is the pvp pay-to-win? I played this private WoW server before that was like that....you could be max level and get insta killed by people who donated money

View user profile
I'd say it's like pay to save time. I haven't played in a while but last I played, all the items that you can buy can also be gotten through grinding. Though you would have to grind a lot.

View user profile
Khult wrote:I'd say it's like pay to save time. I haven't played in a while but last I played, all the items that you can buy can also be gotten through grinding. Though you would have to grind a lot.

so they've purposefully added grind, just so you can pay money to avoid it?

View user profile
It's more just grinding dungeons. You can get some top level gear playing pvp but for the best gear you have to do dungeons. There's this thing they have called AD, you get it from doing certain quests and you can transfer AD to Zen. Zen is the currency you buy with real money. You mostly grind for AD and dungeons. I don't know if I explained any of that well.

View user profile
hmm. doesn't sound particularly fun.

View user profile
It has its moments. The combat is enjoyable though.

View user profile
combat is whats keeping me in the game

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum