Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

EA under investigation due to shoddy (understatement) BF4 launch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I hope EA hemorrhages money. I didn't buy Bf4, but just from past business practices, they need to be slapped down hard.

View user profile
Likewise, though honestly, even if they do get hit hard, I doubt they'll change. They just don't have any fucks to give, they'll make their typical PR statements about how they're sorry, the suckers amidst the consumers will gripe a little and begrudgingly accept it.

Then they'll continue to ham fist the consumers ass as they continue to rake in the money while reverting back to the same tried and true BS that they're known for, all the while continuing their pestilence ridden crusade to destroy all promising game developers.

Pardon my cynicism, but the entire freaking company should just be torched...or meet a "Trevor" like person.

View user profile
It was the same shit with the sim city launch wasn't it? they won't learn cause people keep buying the games and giving them their money.

View user profile
i dont think EA will learn, they dont give a crap. so many times they've pushed out dodgy games.

View user profile
I wonder what DICE's contract with EA currently stands at. If they could take BF to a different producer next time that would be funny

View user profile
RStudios wrote:I wonder what DICE's contract with EA currently stands at. If they could take BF to a different producer next time that would be funny

yeah, i wonder what would change if EA no longer had their claws in DICE. probably a massive leap in QC Razz

View user profile
DICE is completely bought by EA back in the days, iirc.

If they want to break off, they would have to leave behind everything and start a new company with a new IP. Its no longer going to be called Battlefield. Kind of like how Titanfall is being made by former IW people.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum