Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greatest Moment of 2013

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-13, 20:01

Oh and good luck Terry. Hope it works out for you!

View user profile

52 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-14, 09:20

Nice to see that everyone had good years for the most part. For those of you that didn't, here's hoping that 2014 is better!

Kalei, if you ever venture up towards the Dalton/Chattanooga area, let's get drinks!

View user profile

53 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-14, 16:02

Okay, so I had a date last night that went REALLY well, and she wants to meet again. So I guess thats good enough for this topic!
Specially considering the rest of my yyear.

View user profile

54 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-15, 20:22

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Okay, so I had a date last night that went REALLY well, and she wants to meet again. So I guess thats good enough for this topic!
Specially considering the rest of my yyear.

 Thumbs up 

considering what she was willing to go through to see you last time and then the fuck up and she still wants to see you some more...you've got it made as long as you don't fuck things up catastrophically.

View user profile

55 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-15, 23:07

Well....it is me. I might do something stupid later

View user profile

56 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-15, 23:12

Place your bets now about what will happen to Soap in this new relationship

My money is on happy ending

because unlike SeC:Fucking romantics im an optimist

View user profile

57 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-16, 00:09

I think she's gonna end up having a wiener.


_________________
I wish I had spent more of my youth popping sick-ass ninety-day wheelies.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

58 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-16, 00:15

I'm scared guys. My studying backlog keeps increasing. I now have Unity engine, C++, math, 3D modeling, AI, Node.js, music theory, Photoshop, and I'm probably forgetting something.

I don't think 2014 will be an easy year.

Edit: Wait, Soap got a date? D: Well... good luck. I would tell you to use your time in other stuff instead of women, at least for a while, but to each their own.

View user profile

59 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-16, 02:43

Frostbyrn ♚ wrote:Place your bets now about what will happen to Soap in this new relationship

My money is on happy ending

because unlike SeC:Fucking romantics im an optimist
Yay happy ending...I had no idea he was getting a massage.

Chewy wrote:I think she's gonna end up having a wiener.

View user profile

60 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-16, 11:04

Frostbyrn ♚ wrote:Just tell them you cannot help it

Tell them you are forgetful and you keep losing your penis in holes and cracks

Well this is true.

And Soap, I see it going something like this:

1 - Goes on date.
2- Gets some after.
3 - Brags on here.
4 - Turns out to be a man.
5 - Gets some more.
6 - They live happily ever after.

View user profile

61 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-16, 17:55

At least I would be happy!
Can you say the same thing Kalei?!

View user profile

62 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 10:23

Well here's my year!

Joined AP studio, building portfolio, looking good so far but not over yet x.x
got a kuerig....happy times.
Attained new computer, still waiting on it but itll be here soon c:
2 years with Pariah! Yay!
got my green eye contacts which has been a goal for years...
Got accepted into UW Madison!
Got my graphic design internship which is double awesome.
All in all its been a really good year!

View user profile

63 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 11:15

Chewy wrote:I think she's gonna end up having a wiener.

View user profile

64 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 11:16

Dropped Da Soap wrote:At least I would be happy!
Can you say the same thing Kalei?!

Yes. I'll be happy when I move to Atlanta and bang that bartender over and over again. Wow is she gorgeous!

View user profile

65 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 16:57

Well no matter how many times you fill the holes in beautiful woman, it will never help you fill the empty hole in your heart!

View user profile

66 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 17:25

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Well no matter how many times you fill the holes in beautiful woman, it will never help you fill the empty hole in your heart!

thats what the booze is for.

View user profile

67 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 18:11

I think what Soap meant to say is that women will never be able to fill the empty hole in his butt. Because unlike his date, they don't have weiners.


_________________
I wish I had spent more of my youth popping sick-ass ninety-day wheelies.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

68 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 18:57

View user profile

69 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-17, 19:47

Chewy wrote:I think what Soap meant to say is that women will never be able to fill the empty hole in his butt. Because unlike his date, they don't have weiners.


Thats what Metal is there for. Kalei fills the hole in some woman, and Metal fills the hole in Kalei. That way everyone is full! Well minus Metal, but thats how he rolls.

View user profile

70 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 11:06

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Well no matter how many times you fill the holes in beautiful woman, it will never help you fill the empty hole in your heart!

What's a heart? And before you go to the next step, I have no soul either.

View user profile

71 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 13:39

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Well no matter how many times you fill the holes in beautiful woman, it will never help you fill the empty hole in your heart!

What's a heart? And before you go to the next step, I have no soul either.

Kalei is a ginger

View user profile

72 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 13:56

that's impossible the great flying spaghetti monster blessed everyone with a little meatball soul inside

View user profile

73 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 14:53

Okay, for the first time in a long time, Tapia made me laugh pretty hard.

View user profile

74 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 16:47

Frostbyrn ♚ wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Well no matter how many times you fill the holes in beautiful woman, it will never help you fill the empty hole in your heart!

What's a heart? And before you go to the next step, I have no soul either.

Kalei is a ginger

No, I'm not a ginger. I've done gingers, and well they are really fun! I don't have a soul anymore because I sold it little by little to help save my liver.

View user profile

75 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-18, 16:59

A soul for a liver?

Jesus dude you should have come to me I could have got you a much better deal

I know a guy

View user profile

76 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-19, 00:44

Well you should have known I'm going to need a livernwell before now. .....

View user profile

77 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-19, 00:49

Well I kind of feel bad you know

Its kind of Awkward to bring up

I mean I could go with the class

"Have you heard of our lord and savior Satan?"

Or maybe a How I met your Mother reference

"Have you met Satan!"

View user profile

78 Re: Greatest Moment of 2013 on 2013-12-19, 13:15

Well living in America, the pop culture and religious reference fits with both. I personally would have gone with something along the lines of an old saying. Possibly a "You can't find happiness at the bottom of a bottle, but you can find Satan there."

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum