Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

i'm at that symphony of the godesses concert right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I have the weirdest boner right now....

Fuck I want to play Zelda again so bad

View user profile
I hate you with every fiber if my diet

View user profile
I <3 you Soap. Oh shiat, Gerudo Valley coming up after the intermission. My heart can't take this much awesome.

But really check some tour dates, shit is fantastic.

View user profile
I hope you die

in a fire

after falling from a cliff

after being crapped out by alligators

View user profile
Fuck it all, now I want a Wii U even more. And a 3DS. Too bad I'm piss poor right now.

Where do you live Soap? They will be in California soon.

View user profile
I treated myself to the Wind Waker WiiU... I love playing windwaker without a tv...so good....

Also nintendo club was offering discounts on the symphony tickets.

View user profile
Sacred balls of fire, Final Fantasy music too. Distant Worlds is coming this next March.

I'm starting to really like this city. Going to the Nutcracker in about 2 weeks, too.

View user profile
Ill give you a nutcracker

View user profile
I love it when you act slutty Embarassed

By the way Lemon, how's that Wii U Wind Waker? I never played it, so I've been tempted to get the WW HD edition console when I stop being a poor bastard. I mean, compared to other Zelda games.

View user profile
It was my favourite when I was growing up.... but when it released people hated it due to the drastic change in graphics style...but now it is revered as a majority of peoples favourite (I think thats why it got remade...along with OoT).

So far I really like it... especially the off screen play... I like being able to just lay down in bed and play without the bright light of my tv.

Also the function where the game is on the tv and you can quick swap with the gamepad your items and also have the map always up is pretty awesome....

Overall I am not disappointed... I enjoy it (part nostalgia part awesome)

Also I grabbed Super Mario 3D World....pretty fucking fun... I am gonna buy more mario games .... muahaha.

(I love the Wind Waker edition gamepad by the way...sexy)

View user profile
I didn't know you could just play using the gamepad, that's awesome as hell....I'll prob get one...I'd rather have one than a ps4/xb1 right now

Does stuff eat up alot of memory? I kept hearing on gfaqs people had to get external hdds but probably were downloading stuff..I'd just get the disc.

Wanted to get Zombie-U

View user profile
mine has 32gb hard drive wind waker is 1.78gb .... Nintendoland is 2.57 aparently and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed is apparently 5.67gb.... and then Triple A games are alot bigger...but you can use external hardrives (going to use my 1TB seagate external ... once I get all the party games installed on the console) ... so yeah unlike PS4 and Xbox One external is allowed. Also Off-TV play is for most games not ... but for example AC IV, Splinter Cell, Dues Ex, Batman Arkham Origins those for example support OFF-TV Play.

I still want a bunch of games...I will wait for bestbuy.ca to have sales on boxing day (they accept paypal now)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum