Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Fiber installed right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting Fiber installed right now on 2013-12-08, 19:03

Lets see what kind of difference it makes

Before:

After:

Last edited by Frostbyrn ♚ on 2013-12-08, 22:39; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
how the hell did you get Google Fiber before me?

View user profile
Not Google Fiber

Kim Dotcom is pimping out our Infrastructure Very Happy

View user profile
oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.

View user profile
Duck with his fucking Uni Internet Very Happy

View user profile
The Adli Corporation wrote:oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.
Zilla has me beat hands down.

View user profile
Pariah wrote:good guy Kim Dotcom
He is a Cartoon Villain

View user profile
I usually just eat my fiber....

View user profile
At 30 Down and 10 Up now

View user profile
afro afro afro 

View user profile
Updated first post with a pic Very Happy

Freaking 10x better upload Very Happy

View user profile
12.89 d/l 2.84 u/l, my ping is like 51ms since there's no server close to me >_>

View user profile
I hate my internet.

View user profile
Well you server is in Arab Alabama Very Happy

View user profile
it sucks since I pay for 20mb internet but then again they would just probably tell me in the fine print it says 'up to 20mb'

century link did me dirty and never gave me a modem nor came to hook me up. >_> . so I stayed with windjammer, at least their hotline is 24-7....century link closes very early lol

View user profile
True, but that's only 30 miles away. Worst part is if I live about 100 yards away from an intersection, and if I lived on the other side of the intersection I could go with a different provider and get 30mb up, 4gb down for about $20 a month cheaper.

View user profile
Oh yeah

I remember that the US has that stupid thing with Telecommunications companys where they worked out the best way to screw their customers by all working together even though they are technically competitors

View user profile
Oligopoly is the word you're looking for.

And they the established ones will probably never get together and say "let's make better deals for our customers!"

View user profile
You see if Metal comments in this topic he will come up with various versions of Roly poly to describe that Very Happy

I kind of wish he would Very Happy

View user profile
I remember way back comcast had free 1.5mps internet if you got free lunch in school and the butthurt from people in the comments was a cesspool lol.

various companies have come and gone through my town, I guess the infrastructure is so bad they take their loss and move on lol. Used to be time warner, paragon cable, comcast,windjammer, now zito lol

View user profile
Come and gone because they decided among each other who got which hole area to screw

View user profile
The Adli Corporation wrote:oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.
I'll pass this time Very Happy 

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum