Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well.....at least I now know I wasn't stood up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I have been talking to a girl for the past two weeks, and after everything that happened with Dani, I asked her out the other day thru Yahoo. 

We were supposed to meet tonight at a this high end cafe. We were going to meet outside at 530 but I started to freeze so went inside at 540. 

The hostess said she could give me a table, and that if I left my name, she could bring anyone over who was looking for me. So I did that and waited till 645 before I gave up. Twice though this really pretty Asian girl walked past my table twice to go to the bathroom. Then walked back around the wall that seperated the dining area from the bar/lobby. 

Thinking I was stood up I just drove the hour drive home. 
Got home to notice that she WAS there, and was describing what she would be wearing so I coud find her. Said she was wearing a long black coat and a red dress. Well she was infact the gorgeous Asian girl who walked past my table twice to the bathroom, each time, 

Sent her several emails apologizing and everyhting, have yet to hear anything back....

View user profile

Dude how do you pull that off? haha

AND.....WE ARE BACK ON FOR NEXT FRIDAY!!!

View user profile
how do you set up a date and not know what the person looks like? WHAT THE FUCK MAN GET IT TOGETHER!!!

View user profile
im with Hydra, how did you not know what she looked like?

also, you got away with that lmao XD

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:how do you set up a date and not know what the person looks like? WHAT THE FUCK MAN GET IT TOGETHER!!!

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:how do you set up a date and not know what the person looks like? WHAT THE FUCK MAN GET IT TOGETHER!!!
Haha we never met in person. Hell I can't even remember how she found me when she started emailing me two weeks ago.  She sent me two pictures, but they were no bigger than the avatar pics we use here. And the last time U saw them was 2 weeks ago.

Plus it was a really darkly lit cafe, and when she walked by the dining area to the restroom she did so on the other side of the room.

But when she walked by a second time, I almost did go say something. But then I stopped for two reasons. One was I figured if she was walking from the bar/lobby to the bathroom more then once, she probably was with a party. And two was that I was in the mindset someone would be brought to my table by the hostess.

Well that was also another reason we missed each other. The hostess asked for my name and told me if anyone asked for me she would direct them to my booth. So I said "Robert or Robbie" as I was not sure what name she would ask for. The hostess only heard me say Robert, even though I repeated Robbie like twice. Well she happened to ask for Robbie and the hostess told her no one had a table by that name.

So we both thought we got stood up and both equally felt awful. But it was relieving after we figured out everything. So we are trying again next Friday, and will have more communication before hand.

View user profile
Why didn't she.. Just call you?

View user profile
we need pics so we can all judge your choice in women, too

View user profile
also way to go soap! no games, just ask her the fuck out.

View user profile
chunckylover53 ♛ wrote:Why didn't she.. Just call you?

View user profile
I don't have a phone. Haven't been able to afford one since I got hurt.

View user profile
I always wanted to hook up with an hot asian chick. I was close, but never could seal the deal Sad

View user profile
Ron Swanson wrote:I always wanted to hook up with an hot asian chick. I was close, but never could seal the deal Sad

Same...not a whole lot of racial diversity where I'm at though so they are elusive.

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:I always wanted to hook up with an hot asian chick. I was close, but never could seal the deal Sad

Same...not a whole lot of racial diversity where I'm at though so they are elusive.

Come to NZ Very Happy

We have a shitload of Asians

View user profile
Frostbyrn ♚ wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Come to NZ Very Happy

I believe the PC term is "boatload" of Asians

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Come to NZ Very Happy

I believe the PC term is "boatload" of Asians

View user profile
Ok wow, I laughed at that Frost.

Also, I feel even more guilty now. because she was really sick with a cold on Friday, and she still came out for our date.
And she had to take the bus, felt like the biggest jerk even though I didn't do anything right. But im eagerly looking forward to Friday. And we are both really interested in each other, so maybe something will come out of it.

View user profile
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Ok wow, I laughed at that Frost.

Also, I feel even more guilty now. because she was really sick with a cold on Friday, and she still came out for our date.
And she had to take the bus, felt like the biggest jerk even though I didn't do anything right. But im eagerly looking forward to Friday. And we are both really interested in each other, so maybe something will come out of it.

Jesus christ...this chick must really be into you dude. Don't fuck up again!

View user profile
Don't be a bitch and just do it already!

View user profile
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Ok wow, I laughed at that Frost.

Jesus christ...this chick must really be into you dude. Don't fuck up again!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum