Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's a few new topics here since I last logged in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We don't love you anymore.

View user profile
You loved me........

I'm sorry for that.

View user profile
Whats going on DL!

Hows life?

View user profile
Busy as ever. THough soccer season is over... For now. I was coaching three teams this fall. My oldest daughter and her team won their league!

View user profile
Hey there guy.

View user profile
Nice.
were they different age brackets?

all i can image is two of your teams playing each other and you running out on the field and fighting yourself.

View user profile
Once again the Assassins failed

View user profile
DL my man.

Why didn't you get BF4 buddy? I see you playing Ghosts when I'm on BF4 and it makes me sad.

View user profile
Hey guys.

BF4 beta pissed me off and from what I see it's a buggy mess right now. Maybe for Christmas. I was thinking of getting it and the one for Christmas but I'm holding of on the Xone. Ghosts is actually a fun game. I've enjoyed playing it. Quick fast games. It fits my mood right now. I don;t have time for 3 hour game sessions. Played Ghost with Jr a few times and it was fun.

Yes my daughters are in the same age bracket and on seperat teams. They do play each other. Actually during my birthday they got with one of the other coaches and the ref during the game and got into a fight and my oldest got a yellow card, then I start yelling and I get a yellow card. I was baffled then the ref says happy birthday coach and everyone starts clapping. It was great.

My youngest and her team came in third. It was actually close to being both teams in the final game and that would have been awesome.

View user profile
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Actually during my birthday they got with one of the other coaches and the ref during the game
DL you kinky bastard Very Happy

View user profile
<3 DRGN

View user profile
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:You loved me........

I'm sorry for that.
Not any more, your appearances are the equivalent of a piledriver being done in the indys of professional wrestling.

View user profile
Hey DL, good to see you around again!

View user profile

Hey man how goes it

All hail the DL.

View user profile
Sup holmes?

I'm gonna wait a while until I get BF4 as well, it looks like it has some issues at the moment. Not entirely happy with the unlock crazy direction they took the series either.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile
ERMAHGERD, DERGENLERD!

View user profile
Whaddup DL

View user profile

DL is the man

The Adli Corporation wrote:ERMAHGERD, DERGENLERD!
Jesus this made me laugh.

And word to the DL.

And word to the DL.
the best part is, i called him dergenlerd before ermahgerd was a thing Very Happy

View user profile
The Adli Corporation wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

And word to the DL.
the best part is, i called him dergenlerd before ermahgerd was a thing Very Happy
A few of us did

Its because his GT has no Vowels Very Happy

View user profile
i know, its great Very Happy

View user profile
Dragon lizard! Hi. You actually crossed my mind the other day for some reason, can't remember why

View user profile
DL!!!!!

Watsup~

View user profile

View user profile
Good to see a lot of folks around here still.

I'm still insanely busy at work. Had a few minutes waiting on some reports last week and was thinking about the ole SeC. Right now I so many things I need to be doing but I feel like I have a hangover and I didn't even drink anything. soooooooo tired today.

View user profile
I'm not getting enough sleep these days, as I am cutting my sleeping time to play something. LoL

I'm already suffering from lack of sleep though so not sure I could cut much more out.

View user profile
You liking CoD:G? I was very disappointed with it.

I mainly got it for single player, but it feels like its just bleh. I thought MW series were ok, and did play quite a bit, but I just never bothered to replay CoD:G SP after I beat it once (played on veteran difficulty from the get go).

MP, well... its CoD MP. So... jar~

Yea I guess you could say more typical CoD MP but honestly it fits my mood and my time frame perfectly. Fast paced games and games that don't take me an hour to complete.

Now don't get me wring I absolutely love to settle in to an hour long game of rush. Attacking each base coming down to the wire and getting that MCOM destroyed just in time. i FUCKING LOVE it. But I don't have time for it these days. I can throw Ghosts in and play for 30 minutes and then move on. Plus I enjoy the operation system in Ghosts and the squad points. Again I can work on an Operation for 30 or so minutes and move on. The beta pisses me off enough that I wasn;t rushing out to get it for 360. Plus it will be a few monthes till I convert to the next gen.

So while I still think the BF series is better Ghosts works for me right now.

O and extinction mode is a blast!!!!

View user profile
I never tried that mode.

I might as well sink in more $$ at it and see how it is.

Oooh. A giant dog I can ride into battle against the tanks! Like Cliffor! lol

View user profile
The dog missions were fun but they only use the dog in the first few missions and then the dog is an afterthought. So they really hyped it up and again while I enjoyed the missions in the beginning they don;t use him much.

You can also use the dog in MP. I am often heard saying. "FUCKING DOG" as I kill someone and then his dog round the corner and bites my ass.

View user profile
So its Call of Dogfest now?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum