Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you rather:Day 1

Would you rather

63% 63% [ 10 ]
37% 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 21:07

Bringing this back Very Happy

Still remember the good old Shoot a man in the foot or punch a woman in the face topic Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 21:13

We are a bunch of Homophobes Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 21:45

that was actually a hard question. Let the fapathon begin then.

View user profile

4 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 21:53

I got like 17 more days worth of questions as well Very Happy

Feel free to PM your suggestions as well

The thing is most of us do not want to be gay because we like women too much but if you suddenly turned gay you wouldnt care Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:00

Would you rather be forced to use only a Macbook for the rest of your life, or only be allowed to game on previous-gen consoles?

View user profile

6 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:06

Pariah wrote:Would you rather be forced to use only a Macbook for the rest of your life, or only be allowed to game on previous-gen consoles?
Kinda weak

Ill PM you what I got planned and we can collaborate if you want

You could also Critique some and see if they will be lopsided or not tough or see how people might try to SeC them Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:15

sure, I'm in.

View user profile

8 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:34

Sent em

Most of them are which Negative you would prefer

Its kind of hard to write Positive ones Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:36

I am not trying to put it into anyones butt

View user profile

10 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:38

chunckylover53 wrote:I am not trying to put it into anyones butt
Everyone knows you would be a Catcher anyway gilg Very Happy

View user profile

11 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:41

Thats an easy question, and i'm only one thats answered same sex..... SEC is full of homophobes lmao. If your attracted to the same sex, your gay... right? So if your gay, you get sex...

Everyone here is just choosing to masturbate there whole life

View user profile

12 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:44

RStudios wrote:Thats an easy question, and i'm only one thats answered same sex..... SEC is full of homophobes lmao.  If your attracted to the same sex, your gay... right? So if your gay, you get sex...

Everyone here is just choosing to masturbate there whole life
Yeah but we can still have sex with Women they just cannot make us Orgasm

If anything they will probably be impressed by our endurance Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:53

I'd rather not be stuck fapping my whole life.

View user profile

14 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-02, 22:59

You can still get with women. But you're gonna have to do the final push yourself.

View user profile

15 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-03, 06:05

I chose to be gay cause...well I'll be gay and it won't matter anymore.

View user profile

16 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-03, 07:08

i'd choose to be gay. it wont be an issue because you know, i'd be attracted to men Razz

View user profile

17 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-03, 11:41

Rather have to finish myself off than be gay., This question says nothing about not being able to have sex with women, it says you cant finish that way.

View user profile

18 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-03, 15:01

Ron Swanson wrote:Rather have to finish myself off than be gay., This question says nothing about not being able to have sex with women, it says you cant finish that way.
when you think about it, this is probably an excellent circumstance. Never finish first again.

View user profile

19 Re: Would you rather:Day 1 on 2013-12-03, 17:01

Pariah wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:Rather have to finish myself off than be gay., This question says nothing about not being able to have sex with women, it says you cant finish that way.
when you think about it, this is probably an excellent circumstance. Never finish first again.
you make an excellent point.

you would be the wolds best pornstar Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum