Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh yeah got my timetable :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 18:38

Mondays and Wednesdays on

Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays off Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 23:06

Frostbyrn wrote:Mondays and Wednesdays on

Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays off Very Happy
What the fuck? only 2 days a week? I want that schedule!

View user profile

3 Re: Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 23:11

Networking Very Happy

Although I have a clash

Might have to drop a class or one will get swapped around

View user profile

4 Re: Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 23:15

Frostbyrn wrote:Networking Very Happy

Although I have a clash

Might have to drop a class or one will get swapped around
Yeah I hate when that happens.

View user profile

5 Re: Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 23:16

You kidding Very Happy

Looks like im going to end up dropping the paper which is 3 hours with the bitch I hate Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Oh yeah got my timetable :D on 2013-12-01, 23:29

Frostbyrn wrote:You kidding Very Happy

Looks like im going to end up dropping the paper which is 3 hours with the bitch I hate Very Happy
Thumbs up 

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum