Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 22:28

I think this has to be the most versatile LMG that had been available for me to use.

On move shots are on-par with what I expect from magazine fed LMG, while it retains sustained fire accuracy over a distance, along with near 100 rounds magazine along with whopping fast reload compared to belt fed just makes it completely outstanding from the previously available LMGs for me.

Iron sight is not bad (simple stick that is THINNER than RFB... shame on you RFB..), but its only relevant for 10 kills so it may matter to some and may not.

2 Re: [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 23:28

StormEye wrote:I think this has to be the most versatile LMG that had been available for me to use.

On move shots are on-par with what I expect from magazine fed LMG, while it retains sustained fire accuracy over a distance, along with near 100 rounds magazine along with whopping fast reload compared to belt fed just makes it completely outstanding from the previously available LMGs for me.

Iron sight is not bad (simple stick that is THINNER than RFB... shame on you RFB..), but its only relevant for 10 kills so it may matter to some and may not.
A magazine or drum does not determine how a weapon is fired. The barrel length, width, rifling, how far the bolt is from the back, which type of ammo you use, how much powder, how the muzzle break is, or how the person is trained in firing the weapon. Those are variables.

View user profile

3 Re: [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 23:43

Umm... is that a genuine input or just tackling for lulz.

I am talking from Battlefield series LMG performance perspective, not how weapons should behave in this worldly physics.

4 Re: [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 23:46

I'm pretty sure Storm is talking from a balance perspective, not real life. Mag fed LMGs generally have better accuracy compared to belt/drum LMGs in Battlefield.

I completely skipped over the QBB, but I may have to give it a go now. Was one of my better weapons in BF3.

View user profile

5 Re: [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 23:54

Looking into stats, now I completely understand why I like it.

It is LSAT with less rounds, but giving accuracy for missing rounds and reload speed.

So, if anyone liked LSAT and can stand less rounds, then QBB will be much easier to use in most situations.

6 Re: [BF4] My new fav LMG. QBB-95-1 on 2013-11-28, 23:58

Grey wrote:
StormEye wrote:I think this has to be the most versatile LMG that had been available for me to use.

A magazine or drum does not determine how a weapon is fired. The barrel length, width, rifling, how far the bolt is from the back, which type of ammo you use, how much powder, how the muzzle break is, or how the person is trained in firing the weapon. Those are variables.
lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum