Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Single LAV against 2XLAV+1XAH+Alpha

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The team was kill farming away from MCOMs so we were constantly getting pushed back into further base.

And if you know Dawnbreaker rush mode, as a defender you have to fight against ever increasing number of enemy vehicles as bases are taken, while the most you get is one LAV. Two enemy LAVs along with attack helo if you get pushed back in to second to last base (and continues on to last one as well)...

I don't even know how I managed to pull it off with half the team missing from the base, getting bombarded from all sides against three enemy vehicles + engineers. Ended up getting almost twice the points compared to the next highest scorer. LoL

Also, with this round and next one, I managed to surpass my previous record for Skill Level, which I doubted will ever happen again, or will take tremendously long time, and am sitting at 549.

View user profile

I fucking reinstalled this like a putz

Sym wrote:I fucking reinstalled this like a putz
Just couldn't stay away? haha.

View user profile

I dunno

I might just wait till China Rising comes out to try again

Sym, the masochist. Meanwhile Mrs Sym is just sitting in the background shaking her head at the whole ordeal lol.

Seriously man...I say wait for a while, play something else. That's what I did with BC2 and to some extend BF3 when it launched. Let DICE screw around with the game for a bit and throw some more debugging patches out there before you try again.

You're going to give yourself a heart attack otherwise.

View user profile

I just reinstalled it

Havent played it

Gonna wait till CR comes out

I guess the update for stats were not complete last night. Now its bumped up to 554. LoL

He our SPM is sorta close

But other than that, yea your really good...

StormEye wrote:

I guess the update for stats were not complete last night. Now its bumped up to 554. LoL
Thought I was doing very well in my BF4 career, then I see this shit. Fuck'n A.

View user profile
No matter what, there is an Asian kid somewhere that will do it better xD

Damn Storm, that's crazy

View user profile
As posted before, that stat will not stay up there for long.

One day of bad performance, and the stats just plummet.

And since now I am using shotgun more and more, my performance is so inconsistent.

View user profile
Meh, you're much better than me. Then again, I play conquest exclusively, and when I'm on the ground it's pretty much hit or miss each game. One game I'm dominating, the next I'm getting my ass kicked due to zero support from my team.

Probably would have higher stats if I vehicle whored more, but...meh. Definitely want to try a few rush games with some SEC'ers in the future though.

View user profile
Yeah I'm in a vehicle on conquest about 90% of the time. Flood Zone, Hainan and to an extent Dawnbreaker (and obviously OpLock) are decent for infantry combat, and I actually get kind of excited when these maps come up because it means I don't have to carry the team on my back with a tank.

View user profile
ONE squad doing what they are supposed to do, rush game becomes easy mode.

If not, then... yeah...

And its more often than not to have 0 squads doing something.

SKill is kinda pointless imo

We dont know the formula for it

At least I dont think its been released

SPM is where its at in BF

We do actually, Sym. But it's still worthless for objective game types. it's weighted at 60%SPM/30%KPM/10%KDR. People have pointed out that the KPM should be changed out for objectives per minute in CQ, Rush, and OB.

View user profile

Ah thats cool I never knew that

Trying to get objectives into the formula will be tricky as different game modes have different difficulty for achieving the goal.

For example, BUNCH of people can gang up on a flag, while only one can arm and disarm MCOM.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum