Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Not a bad run with the RFB

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [BF4] Not a bad run with the RFB on 2013-11-24, 09:24

1k ticket round, took forever to complete, but went pretty well I think despite losing at the very end with a 100 ticket lead.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/404586818582718720/255002912/

View user profile
Any reason you using RFB over MK11?

The only reason to use RFB is SLIGHTLY better hip fire. But the accuracy over distance just doesn't match up to MK11.

View user profile
Roger.

I probably will not be able to use DMRs past one unlock per slot, except MK11 and SKS (maybe SCAR-H SV), as I just don't see the reason for myself after initial slot unlocks.

Probably same thing goes for shotguns too, but now I am quite in love with 870. Its still VERY INCONSISTENT, but very fun to use.

Yeah, I've been having a real hard time sniping people as of late though. Kind of lost my fire as of late, been running around with the Carbines and DMR's instead. I should seriously just pick one sniper rifle and stick with it instead of jumping all over the place. So far my rifle of choice is the M98B, I don't really care for the last one, not sure what it is, but I just don't like it. The faster bullet velocity feels better to me when using the M98B.

View user profile
SRR, or Cheytec in RW, will ruin your sniping skill if you get too used to it. I am trying to stay away from that thing right now. M98B, just like BF3, is my "goto" as well.

I am trying NOT to use sniper rifles, as it will derail me from unlocking DMRs and shotguns (been using these two on Recon).

At this rate, I think either carbines or shotguns are going to be my last unlocks. I am just trying to not use carbines, as I know I will unlock them too soon, and shotguns are too situational (not to mention the inconsistency...).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum