Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Sym, I got a question for you about your shoulder surgery.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
You know you love me Baby Very Happy
I dread to think what would happen if I said that lol
Its Creepy when you do it

While also kind of Creepy when I do it I think they know im joking Very Happy

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.

View user profile
RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
You know you love me Baby Very Happy
I dread to think what would happen if I said that lol
I know. People and their assumptions.

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.
FYI a NZ divorce involves an Honor Duel fought with Fish,Copious amounts of Alcohol,Dancing around a fire and chanting and a trip to the Registry office

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.
FYI a NZ divorce involves an Honor Duel fought with Fish,Copious amounts of Alcohol,Dancing around a fire and chanting and a trip to the Registry office
Easier to kill you.

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.
FYI a NZ divorce involves an Honor Duel fought with Fish,Copious amounts of Alcohol,Dancing around a fire and chanting and a trip to the Registry office
Easier to kill you.
The Chinese will not like that

In the event of my untimely death certain documents will be "released"

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.
FYI a NZ divorce involves an Honor Duel fought with Fish,Copious amounts of Alcohol,Dancing around a fire and chanting and a trip to the Registry office
Easier to kill you.
The Chinese will not like that

In the event of my untimely death certain documents will be "released"
The Chinese? Psh...

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Do us part

I now pronounce us Husband and Wife Very Happy

We should divorce Sym though he is beginning to be a 3rd Wheel Very Happy
Ugh..I knew this place was going to get me into trouble.
FYI a NZ divorce involves an Honor Duel fought with Fish,Copious amounts of Alcohol,Dancing around a fire and chanting and a trip to the Registry office
Easier to kill you.
The Chinese will not like that

In the event of my untimely death certain documents will be "released"
The Chinese? Psh...
You say that now but those fuckers are cray cray

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
...cray cray
Don't ever say that again. It makes you sound like an idiot.

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
...cray cray
Don't ever say that again. It makes you sound like an idiot.
But I think its funny because it sounds so dumb Very Happy

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
...cray cray
Don't ever say that again. It makes you sound like an idiot.
totes cray cray bbz.


TOTES AMAZEBALLS!

View user profile
This topic went places

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:This topic went places

View user profile
Soap now needs to Quote that guy from your Sig Very Happy

View user profile
Was he not here at one point?

View user profile
i think he was.

either that or Cavscout7th Razz

View user profile
Cowardly little MoFo

He started that whole stupid GFAQs Mudcrab thing to troll me Very Happy

They had a secret board like Penguins Arena and I was on the "Most Wanted" or whatever list Very Happy

View user profile
lol i remember that. it was weird Razz

View user profile
Some dude on GFQs brought up Penguins arena the other day and said he was an Original

But he said he did not want to reveal his Identity

Im still curious that evil motherfucker

View user profile
bahah.

lose any sleep over it? XD

View user profile
No I forgot about it till now

But at about 4AM last night my brain decided I was not allowed to sleep until I could figure out what the name of the computer from Chuck was called

Its the Intersect btw



Last edited by Frostbyrn on 2013-11-24, 22:17; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
evidently you're not curious then Razz

View user profile
It was a couple of weeks ago

I figure it was Dark or maybe Cramtron

View user profile
RStudios wrote:I'd lol more if he fucked his other shoulder up Very Happy
Har Har. 
No, I was in the mosh the whole night again. My wrist I badly sprained last week is now fucked up again, I got slammed ribs first into a the corner of a wooden barricade(got a lovely purple bruise from it), and the top of my left foot has a HUGE as purple bubble. Like I poke it and it jiggles

All in all, great fucking concert.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum