Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PC] LoL 590 is hot

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [PC] LoL 590 is hot on 2013-11-22, 02:11

Was bored at office so I decided to spectate a game that ante, sym and jr was playing. 1280X1024 (native for office monitor...) resolution just does not do justice for this game, and my gosh colour is WAY~~~ off. LoL

Anyway, I've only ran my office PC on test range, which did not push any limits what so ever. And I never paid attention to details.

590 basically warmed entire office and was screaming inside office case.

Was not monitoring temp with real numbers, but it is pretty darn hot that I can feel the heat oozing through the cases's vent holes. Heck, not even adequate amount of fan is in this case. ONE back fan, and thats it. LoL

Maybe I should bring in Titan and see how it goes, but I am hesitant on putting Titan in office PC now, unless I am going to do some cooling overhaul in office PC case.

2 Re: [PC] LoL 590 is hot on 2013-11-22, 02:32

it just crashed for me again telling me not enough GPU memory when it has 3gb vram Mad 

View user profile

3 Re: [PC] LoL 590 is hot on 2013-11-22, 02:44

we had some good rounds until all the fuckwads on the other team started switching over to us, dragging our team down. Retards, seriously.

View user profile

4 Re: [PC] LoL 590 is hot on 2013-11-23, 08:14

Ante wrote:we had some good rounds until all the fuckwads on the other team started switching over to us, dragging our team down. Retards, seriously.
All the crap players jumped ship to your team? That sucks.

View user profile

5 Re: [PC] LoL 590 is hot on 2013-11-23, 08:34

They weren't really helpful. LoL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum