Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only 4 hours into AC4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:08

Guest


Guest
ALso where did I say leave the site?

Wtf

52 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:09

Sym wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Sym wrote:He has no point

And who really cares?

If you dont like the thread content then leave honestly

No one is forcing you to read the threads

What WE get sick of is Metal's constant PC bashing

Its irrational and pretty juvenile. You think PC elitists are bad? The console fanboys are much much worse.  If I spent half the time bashing consoles that metal does bashing PC's I would get flamed mercilessly.

You know what gets old? Is every time we talk hardware or performance one of you always chirps into the thread.

I could post for days what a joke the new consoles are but I dont. I leave it alone.

This shit is old. I'm fucking sick of it but Frost is right man.

Every gaming thread on here is about PCs. And you say I don't need to post in them?.... So your telling me to leave the site. Because the reason I come here is for gaming BS but if this place isn't about that anymore then obviously I came to the wring fucking place.
Im not doing a fucking thing

If your upset with me your anger is misplaced to say the least

Im not the one who turns every PC thread into a piss fest

Im not the one who takes every opportunity to stir up PC/console drama etc

This isnt about Console/PC Drama

We just do not want you guys talking about Specs in every single thread

We just want to talk about game storys and K/Ds and stupid shit we have done without someone bringing up Specs or FPS

View user profile

53 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:11

Sym wrote:ALso where did I say leave the site?

Wtf
He said he may as well leave since he is only here for gaming and this site no longer seems to be about actual games

View user profile

54 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:13

Guest


Guest
Frostbyrn wrote:
Sym wrote:ALso where did I say leave the site?

Wtf
He said he may as well leave since he is only here for gaming and this site no longer seems to be about actual games
Well I always thought we came here for more than that but meh

55 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:15

Guest


Guest
Frostbyrn wrote:
Sym wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Sym wrote:He has no point

And who really cares?

If you dont like the thread content then leave honestly

No one is forcing you to read the threads

What WE get sick of is Metal's constant PC bashing

Its irrational and pretty juvenile. You think PC elitists are bad? The console fanboys are much much worse.  If I spent half the time bashing consoles that metal does bashing PC's I would get flamed mercilessly.

You know what gets old? Is every time we talk hardware or performance one of you always chirps into the thread.

I could post for days what a joke the new consoles are but I dont. I leave it alone.

This shit is old. I'm fucking sick of it but Frost is right man.

Every gaming thread on here is about PCs. And you say I don't need to post in them?.... So your telling me to leave the site. Because the reason I come here is for gaming BS but if this place isn't about that anymore then obviously I came to the wring fucking place.
Im not doing a fucking thing

If your upset with me your anger is misplaced to say the least

Im not the one who turns every PC thread into a piss fest

Im not the one who takes every opportunity to stir up PC/console drama etc

This isnt about Console/PC Drama

We just do not want you guys talking about Specs in every single thread

We just want to talk about game storys and K/Ds and stupid shit we have done without someone bringing up Specs or FPS
Just sounds nit picky

56 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:27

Well how did you guys like it when we posted pony's all the time?

View user profile

57 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:33

Guest


Guest
PC performance on a video game forum = ponies?

58 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:35

Well it does alienate a fair portion of us

But its just that it happens in every game topic basically

View user profile

59 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 16:42

Guest


Guest
I believe I have the right to discuss the way this game runs on my system in my own thread about the game. Just saying

Look this topic is played out, boring and a little frustrating. So Im just gonna walk away.

60 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 17:51

Loving this thread Very Happy

View user profile

61 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 18:00

RStudios wrote:Loving this thread Very Happy
Shouldnt you be doing butt stuff with your pimp behind Tescos or something?

View user profile

62 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 18:06

3DS master race reporting in.

View user profile

63 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 18:06

Its my day off Razz

View user profile

64 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 18:11

Get yo ass on the corner bitch!

View user profile

65 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 20:17

Dropped Da Soap wrote:3DS master race reporting in.
my brotha

View user profile

66 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 20:19

from anotha motha

View user profile

67 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 20:22

Same "Motha" actually

She got around

View user profile

68 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 20:23

Yur moms a whore

View user profile

69 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 23:08

I got really annoyed that its released on 28th here, so I used VPN to load it up on my machine.

Will go ahead and play it tonight, if BF4 doesn't carry me away.


_________________
Parcus Executor Avis de Minor: Labor Lapsus~
View user profile

70 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-25, 23:55

Ha! Wow this got out of hand.

I was just poking fun, but I'll lay off on the teasing from now on.
I wasn't even trying to stir up trouble. I was just commenting on Frosts observation about game talk turning into spec talk.


_________________
View user profile

71 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 01:10

Guest


Guest
It did get out of hand

Half of this thread is a dumpster fire

72 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 01:13

And once again it was me Capt Logic versus the Brickwall over there Very Happy

View user profile

73 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 01:17

Guest


Guest
You captain logic?

Thats good stuff

74 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 01:18

Well I was trying to make you see our point of view Very Happy

Mr Brickwall Very Happy

View user profile

75 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 02:13

I just pictured a brick wall with a mohawk.

View user profile

76 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 05:57

Talking about specs gets boring. It's like this..


"I just had a great game of **** and got a ton of kills"

"Me too, I have bla bla ba and run it at blabla fps but turn off blablabla to get higher fps blabla"

"Ya..."

View user profile

77 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 07:02

Handheld is flat out the master race. Although I no longer have a favorite D:
I'm split between my long time good time best friend Mr. 3DS, and my new sexy bitch the Vita.

But honestly I can't remember the last time I've had as much fun gaming as I've had just taking a handheld to school, or to a friends house. It's nostalgic I tell you!

View user profile

78 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 07:17

Sym wrote:I just got past the part where it really opens up

Could see myself putting alot of time into this, its huge.

.....
Sym wrote:AC3 was just horrible for me
(glad you went from saying horrible to horrible for me... the internet has gotten a little better)

Gets to the part where i opens up? but yet you wouldn't get to the part in AC3 where i opens up (not being a dick just curious what made it easier on you this time around)

View user profile

79 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 08:22

Tried playing with nVIDIA recommended settings for 780ti, and the frames are horrible...

I will have to do some manual adjustments.

And I have a video of first minor bug that I met within 10 min of gameplay. LoL


_________________
Parcus Executor Avis de Minor: Labor Lapsus~
View user profile

80 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 08:45

StormEye wrote:Tried playing with nVIDIA recommended settings for 780ti, and the frames are horrible...

I will have to do some manual adjustments.

And I have a video of first minor bug that I met within 10 min of gameplay. LoL

The game has a vsync bug that locks you at 30 fps unless you force triple buffering using D3Doverrider, but even using that and tweaking some settings is pretty bad when you compare the game to BF4, Crysis 3, and Metro LL.

View user profile

81 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 09:25

WII U IS THE BEST!


*runs away cackling*

View user profile

82 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 12:39

Guest


Guest
menacinglemon wrote:
Sym wrote:I just got past the part where it really opens up

Could see myself putting alot of time into this, its huge.
.....
Sym wrote:AC3 was just horrible for me
(glad you went from saying horrible to horrible for me... the internet has gotten a little better)

Gets to the part where i opens up? but yet you wouldn't get to the part in AC3 where i opens up (not being a dick just curious what made it easier on you this time around)
I finished AC3

I just didnt like it. THe story sucked and the characters were horrible imo. I didnt like the setting and I didnt like the Forrest setting.

83 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 13:47

Ha Storm and Tom completely Oblivious Very Happy

View user profile

84 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 14:17

Frostbyrn wrote:Ha Storm and Tom completely Oblivious Very Happy
I almost snorted coffee out my nose when I read Storms post.


_________________
View user profile

85 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 19:51

Chewy wrote:That's nice to hear that it's a good game, pleasant surprise there after what people have been saying about AC3.

I still haven't beaten Brotherhood... Started playing it almost a year ago.
This.

Brotherhood just dragged on, Maybe I'll give this one a try.

View user profile

86 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 19:54

Guest


Guest
I thoroughly enjoyed every AC but 3

Revelations was the next weakest imo

87 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:06

This is easily the best imo

View user profile

88 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:07

Guest


Guest
Id have to agree and Im only 25% done

89 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:14

Not being able to continue the main story even though it is really short because of the "Oh a piece of candy" effect that naval combat has

View user profile

90 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:17

Guest


Guest
Yea no doubt

Im always going around blowing shit up

I love blowing up those bases

91 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:18

Wait till you fight a legendary ship

View user profile

92 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:25

Guest


Guest
I came across some huge one last night that whooped my ass

93 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:28

Was it a legendary or just a Man o War?

View user profile

94 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:29

Guest


Guest
Dont think it was Legendary as Im still less than 20% sync so Im not very far into the game even though Ive played it for like 15 hours lol

95 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:32

Oh then it was probably just a Man O War

View user profile

96 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:34

Guest


Guest
Thing wrecked me

I was rocking convoys left and right for plunder then they sent mad hunters after me

97 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:36

Yeah becareful at low levels

Level 1 is a weak Brig
Level 2 is a weak Brig and a Schooner
level 3 is a Max level Brig with a Max Level Frigate
Level 4 is a Max level Frigate with a Max Level Man O War

View user profile

98 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:40

Guest


Guest
I just did the Kidd mission where
Spoiler:
You find out he is an Assassin

ive still got a ways to go right?

99 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:52

Oh come on Its pretty obvious the Kidd spoiler Very Happy

Just wait till you get the diving bell then you can pretty much get every single upgrade and shit your pants with the sharks

Also there is some free stuff you can get BTW

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67714371
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67713627

View user profile

100 Re: Only 4 hours into AC4 on 2013-11-26, 20:53

Guest


Guest
I just got the blow pipe

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum