Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youtube down for anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:29

Title

View user profile

2 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:30

yeah, internal server error.

View user profile

3 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:31

Probably got hacked because of their shitty new Google+ bullshit

View user profile

4 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:36

or they are trying to fix the Google+ bullshit and have broke something Razz

View user profile

5 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:40

...youtube is working fine for me.

View user profile

6 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:41

Well direct video links work

But you cannot get into your favorites, subscriptions or other peoples channels

View user profile

7 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:45

ah. i've been watching stuff for awhile, so i haven't clicked through anything lately.

View user profile

8 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:50

It better be a cooking show Very Happy

We cant have you ladyfolk getting any ideas! Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 18:58

Frostbyrn wrote:It better be a cooking show Very Happy

We cant have you ladyfolk getting any ideas! Very Happy
yeah, sure...a cooking show.

View user profile

10 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:03

MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:It better be a cooking show Very Happy

We cant have you ladyfolk getting any ideas! Very Happy
yeah, sure...a cooking show.
Dramatic reading of the Karma Sutra by Bill Murray? Very Happy

Also ladyfolk tends to get a reaction out of your kind hmmmm

what if I called you "The Beardless Sex"*




*Mexicans and Pacific Island females not included

View user profile

11 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:11

Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:It better be a cooking show Very Happy

We cant have you ladyfolk getting any ideas! Very Happy
yeah, sure...a cooking show.
Dramatic reading of the Karma Sutra by Bill Murray? Very Happy

Also ladyfolk tends to get a reaction out of your kind hmmmm

what if I called you "The Beardless Sex"*




*Mexicans and Pacific Island females not included
Ok, the comment about Bill Murray made me laugh.

And I'm pretty sure if you referred to any woman as "The Beardless Sex", you would not be getting any.

View user profile

12 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:14

I am now only going to refer to them as the beardless sex Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:15

But isnt that true though?

View user profile

14 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:32

Guest


Guest
IVe seen women with beards and seen men who cant grow one

15 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:38

Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.

View user profile

16 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:39

When I worked at Kmart there was an angry, fat, native american lady who had a full on mustache.

View user profile

17 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:40

MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Do not like jokers eh? Very Happy

View user profile

18 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:41

Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Do not like jokers eh? Very Happy

No, I do. I just don't find that particular line all that attractive. If I didn't like jokers I probably would have been greatly offended by this place by now.

For the record, most of the time I have a better sense of humor than Sym (pretty sure he'll contest that).

View user profile

19 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:43

Ah

I have touched a nerve haven't I

You have what we call in in the Imaginary Psychologists career call "Beard Envy" Very Happy

View user profile

20 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:44

MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Less offensive than being called the penis-less sex rithg?

View user profile

21 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:44

Frostbyrn wrote:Ah

I have touched a nerve haven't I

You have what we call in in the Imaginary Psychologists career call "Beard Envy" Very Happy
What?

View user profile

22 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:45

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Less offensive than being called the penis-less sex rithg?
Yeah...think clearer without it I'm sure.

View user profile

23 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:46

MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Ah

I have touched a nerve haven't I

You have what we call in in the Imaginary Psychologists career call "Beard Envy" Very Happy
What?
I think you understand the words Beard envy perfectly well Very Happy

But to clarify you are jealous of us men and our furry face friends Very Happy

View user profile

24 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:47

Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Ah

I have touched a nerve haven't I

You have what we call in in the Imaginary Psychologists career call "Beard Envy" Very Happy
What?
I think you understand the words Beard envy perfectly well Very Happy

But to clarify you are jealous of us men and our furry face friends Very Happy
Nah, I'm good.

View user profile

25 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:50

MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Less offensive than being called the penis-less sex rithg?
Yeah...think clearer without it I'm sure.
Heh?

View user profile

26 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:50

Guest


Guest
She likes my furry face

27 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:51

I LOVE your furry face

View user profile

28 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:51

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:But isnt that true though?
Yeah, its true. But it certainly wouldn't make the guy who said it an option in my book.
Less offensive than being called the penis-less sex rithg?
Yeah...think clearer without it I'm sure.
Heh?
She said her lack of a penis makes her more intelligent

Shows what she boobs

View user profile

29 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:54

And you're clearly a little smarter than I give you credit for, Frost.

View user profile

30 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:55

He she waht boobs

View user profile

31 Re: Youtube down for anyone else? on 2013-11-18, 19:57

Just got 96% on an exam I didnt study for

On one hand good mark on the other not studying is dumb Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum