Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hope you don't drink diet pop...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
Jesus Christ

The wife is drinking one right now

Let's not gloss over the fact that Aspartame breaks down into formaldehyde and formic acid at room temperature.


Don't drink/eat anything with artificial sweeteners if you can help it. Seriously.

View user profile
Do not tell her til she finishes

Post a picture of her reaction and your medical bill Very Happy

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Ante wrote:Let's not gloss over the fact that Aspartame breaks down into formaldehyde and formic acid at room temperature.


Don't drink/eat anything with artificial sweeteners if you can help it. Seriously.
Gross.....Im just gonna stop drinking soda all together...

HFCS isn't bad. No worse than "real" sugar, anyways.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Soda just makes you fat

I love Dr Pepper though...

View user profile
Sym wrote:Soda just makes you fat
Anyway your busy with the telephone no time for chat Very Happy

Code Monkey have long walk back to cubicle he sit down pretend to work

Code Monkey not thinking so straight

Code Monkey not feeling so great

View user profile
Bla125 wrote:I love Dr Pepper though...
I just typed a bunch of shit, but none of it was in the box when I looked up so fuck it.


_________________
View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:
Sym wrote:Soda just makes you fat
Anyway your busy with the telephone no time for chat Very Happy

Code Monkey have long walk back to cubicle he sit down pretend to work

Code Monkey not thinking so straight

Code Monkey not feeling so great
Freaking love me some Coulton

View user profile
Metalzoic wrote:
Bla125 wrote:I love Dr Pepper though...
I just typed a bunch of shit, but none of it was in the box when I looked up so fuck it.
Retype it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile
Isn't it used as embalming fluid? But geeze gross, i havn't had anything like that in awhile.

View user profile
diet soda is pure poison, I've only ever taken a sip of diet pepsi once at a old friends place about 10 years ago


all the sugar free stuff is basically that,splenda,etc. Although there are supposedly a few
"natural" ones that aren't that bad like supposedly stevia they put in green tea now I noticed, although I still don't want to risk it


side effects a mile long pretty much

View user profile
I never drank soda as a kid and I don't drink it now...it's gross.

View user profile
Diet sodas taste awful anyways.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum