Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy fucking shit actually had some DECENT matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

How do I use the Zunis. I tried fighting a tank with one, but I only got it to half before I had to kill my LAV and GTFO.

View user profile
Would you say the zunis are better than having TOW missiles?

View user profile
HydrasBreath wrote:Would you say the zunis are better than having TOW missiles?
Depends.

Long range maps like Golmud and Lancang = TOW
Short range urban maps = Zuni

I also played a few rounds with the STAFF shell today. EASILY the best secondary weapon for tanks in vehicle centric maps. Even though they share the "barrel cooldown," I noticed that as you cycle between the cannon and the staff shell, they reload really fast. I'll make a video showing it or something since I'm not really describing it right.

View user profile
Hmmm...what makes the STAFF shell so useful? I've run into several people using the SABOT rounds instead

View user profile
Artimise Flare wrote:Hmmm...what makes the STAFF shell so useful? I've run into several people using the SABOT rounds instead
I just made a video on the test range showcasing why it's fucking awesome. Uploading now.

Plus you should be using HE rounds against armor. ~5 higher base damage than AP or Sabot.

View user profile
Interesting, I always use HE now that I have them unlocked. Question about Armor, is it a permanent upgrade, or does it function like it did in BF3? I noticed that, visually at least, the armor typically remains on the tank even after i shoot it.

View user profile
Artimise Flare wrote:Interesting, I always use HE now that I have them unlocked. Question about Armor, is it a permanent upgrade, or does it function like it did in BF3? I noticed that, visually at least, the armor typically remains on the tank even after i shoot it.
Honestly I don't know. I generally use auto-loader for higher DPS.

View user profile
Artimise Flare wrote:Interesting, I always use HE now that I have them unlocked. Question about Armor, is it a permanent upgrade, or does it function like it did in BF3? I noticed that, visually at least, the armor typically remains on the tank even after i shoot it.
Reactive armor is just a base reduction in damage received now. It doesn't negate incoming hits and disappear on that side like BF3.

Use active protection if you want to negate incoming projectiles.

View user profile
HydrasBreath wrote:
Reactive armor is just a base reduction in damage received now. It doesn't negate incoming hits and disappear on that side like BF3.

Use active protection if you want to negate incoming projectiles.
I thought reactive just increased the threshold on criticals? So instead of 30 damage for a disable it's now 40 (I just made those numbers up, but you get the idea.)

View user profile
Ante wrote:
Depends.

I also played a few rounds with the STAFF shell today. EASILY the best secondary weapon for tanks in vehicle centric maps. Even though they share the "barrel cooldown," I noticed that as you cycle between the cannon and the staff shell, they reload really fast. I'll make a video showing it or something since I'm not really describing it right.
I haven't messed with the staff shell yet. Is it any use against infy? Moreso than the main cannon at least?

View user profile
HydrasBreath wrote:
Ante wrote:
Depends.

I haven't messed with the staff shell yet. Is it any use against infy? Moreso than the main cannon at least?
I couldn't hit infantry for shit with it, makes having a good gunner a must.

View user profile
Staff shell is exploited too much...

View user profile
I tried using canister shell for a round or two, but it just is not so good in many of the situations I need t face, as in engage in infantry and tank at the same time. Also, unless I am doing something wring, I thought I was going to be able to one shot infantry at a mid distance but I just cannot do so. It seems way easier to get kills with regular shells and LMG or HMG.

View user profile
Yeah canister shell is kind of meh. I one shot most infy that's closeish. It doesn't really do jack shit against helicopters though. You might get 10-15% damage at medium range.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum