Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] First ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-13, 20:10

Its gonna happen a lot. LoL

2 Re: [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-13, 20:13

Frankly, I was wondering what was taking you so long.

Also, does that last bit mean that punkbuster has suspected you of cheating since BC2?
If so, that's crazy...

View user profile

3 Re: [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-13, 20:16

Idiots. Now that you can spectate anyone you want, a FAIR admin will simply watch your screen.

Probably butthurt that he was losing.

View user profile

4 Re: [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-13, 21:18

He probably was butthurt.

Had been kicked quite a lot before, mostly due to sniping and getting headshots on a sprinting target at a great distance, which is expected, but this ban was lulzy.

Was in a face to face tank battle (probably admin himself) and made him bail out, killing only the driver. Stole the tank and proceeded to completely demolish other team with a stolen tank.

A lesson I've been emphasizing even before the SeC creation, which is "Either make sure you die with the important vehicle or have a measure to destroy it if it needs to be abandoned", is once again demonstrated here. LoL

5 Re: [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-13, 21:57

StormEye wrote:He probably was butthurt.

Had been kicked quite a lot before, mostly due to sniping and getting headshots on a sprinting target at a great distance, which is expected, but this ban was lulzy.

Was in a face to face tank battle (probably admin himself) and made him bail out, killing only the driver. Stole the tank and proceeded to completely demolish other team with a stolen tank.

A lesson I've been emphasizing even before the SeC creation, which is "Either make sure you die with the important vehicle or have a measure to destroy it if it needs to be abandoned", is once again demonstrated here. LoL
Yeah I always make sure I go down with the ship or only bail out at the last possible second.

View user profile

6 Re: [BF4] First ban on 2013-11-14, 05:17

I often destroy my own vehicle if I think it might stolen.

SABOTAGE!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum