Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man I am god damn awful at CoD on PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just abysmal

I hate CoD because it makes me play like a jerk. Camping, hiding in corners, Op weapon setups. Cod MAKES you do that shit to be successful, and I hate it.

View user profile

Yea Im playing Cod right now since I cant play BF4(grrr)

And man Im pretty awful at it

Maybe Ill record a match and upload it for laughs

you need to put some of the Benny hill music in the background for the lolz

View user profile

I could do something of that nature hahahahaha

I went 3-17 in one match last night lol

My KD is sitting at a cool .70

I've personally never felt that way. The last one I bought was blops 1 though, so a lot may have changed. In fact, on the 360 blops was just boring to me. I could usually top the leaderboard in every game I played, so eventually it was just the same pattern and the same scenario in every game.

View user profile

I was damn good at CoD on consoles too

Its super hard on PC due to the low TTK and the Mouse aiming

I am good in shooters after a few matches (geting used to things)...for example I played BLOPS 2 for the first time in like ayear the other day...first few games I aws like 5-10 or so...then it was 20-4 so on...it is easy to wreck...guns that were op then arent anymore though..

View user profile
the other morning I was playing Black Ops 2 and chumped em 18-1 and another match 30-4 or something. Doesn't really matter which gun...I used the m27 with red dot since I had prestiged it. Type 25 was good,guess it's supposed to be the futuristic famas. The FAL was good with the rapid fire mod and target finder, and always liked mp7, although everything is decent all around

View user profile

Again this is PC

yeah JR I hope to pick up GHosts on sunday..hope

View user profile
Sunday my Time like 1pm ...which is like 7am Central

View user profile
yeah I can't imagine playing CoD on pc. with the fov and just the twitch shooting I think it would be ridiculous.

View user profile

it is pretty redic

There are also 3rd part fov sliders I use

but do you get kicked for using them?

View user profile

I havent been haha

Alot of people use them so I dont think they do

Well at least that helps somewhat. But I just think that cod is one of those games that really isn't meant for pc as much as console.

View user profile
menacinglemon wrote:yeah JR I hope to pick up GHosts on sunday..hope
afro afro afro afro 

View user profile
I can't play CoD at all honestly. Any more than 10 minutes and I want to kill myself. For a game that's "fast paced, ball-sploding action!!!" it's extremely boring imo. You either camp or play nascar shooting gallery, running in a circle nonstop and then shooting or dying every so often.

View user profile
BmmFlash wrote:Well at least that helps somewhat. But I just think that cod is one of those games that really isn't meant for pc as much as console.
CoD was PC focused up to about CoD4, when both sides had access. Even then the pop was better on PC, more mods, etc, pro mod.

The "console-focused" CoD was MW2, and IW went running with that.

CoD 2 is still considered one of the best, and it was back when the PC options would be better than Ghosts now.

CoD 1 was PC only.

View user profile
Haven't played much CoD since the 1st Black Ops. This was on 360, but I remember one team deathmatch I played 4v4 on Jungle where my team won 7500-600...that was some really horrible players we went against in that match. Never really got into MW3, and never even tried the multiplayer on Black Ops 2. World at War was probably my favorite CoD.

View user profile
Kenshiro wrote:CoD was PC focused up to about CoD4, when both sides had access. Even then the pop was better on PC, more mods, etc, pro mod.
Jar~

My last competition game. `nough said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum