Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think i got a new job. And one that will actually pan out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Its for a medical tech company or whatever. But they are looking for Delivery Technicians to deliver and show patients how to use differnt devices and what not.

They offer training, and there is plenty of room to advance in the company. 

And its a 40 hour week job, I would be making my own schedule and appointments. And depending on the amount of work needed, I could work two hours a day, or 12.

But from what they were telling me is that its very easy simple work, that pays really well. From what I understand, they pay normally, and pay mileage. So the more I drive, the more I get paid. 
Which is awesome, cause I honestly like driving, like a LOT. Gives me time to be alone and listen to music. 

But both people I was toalking to seemed highly interested in hiring me. Should be hearing back in 24-48 hours. And they were also willing to wait until Thursday or Friday as I have a doctor appointment for my Shoulder Thursday.

So I have high hopes for this one

View user profile

Wait what happened to Texas?

I gave up on it. 
I was deadset on doing it. 

But Halloween night I had someone bump into my bad shoulder really hard, and it hurt severely bad for hours, and still hurts now. 
So after thinking about it, I didn't think it was a good idea to just drop everything and leave and possibly injure myself in the future. 

At least now, I can still stay in the state, and if anything happens I am still covered under my moms insurance. But I told em what was going on with my shoulder, and they seemed like they were content to wait until I find out further news about it.

View user profile

Thats good

But yeah, for the first time, I am actually excited about something. Like I really think this one will work out. Plus its in the medical industry. And I don't know about the rest of the country, but its near impossible to find a well paying job in the medical industry in California that doesn't require:

A) Either a Bachelors or Associate's degree
B) A set number of years of experience in that particular field
C) A combo of both A and B.

This job requires none. Plus they mentioned several times how well paying of a job it is. Plus I saw them both pull up in brand new freaking cars when I was waiting. Like nice ass cars. So I have no doubts about that. Im fairly certain I wont be making enough to afford a car like the ones they were driving, but I know I am going to be making far more than what I was making now.

And the guy said there is plenty of room to advance. And that its uncommon to have to fire or lay people off. The only reason they were looking to hire is because one of their last delivery techs had to quit and leave the state on very short notice due to a family tragedy. And he said that was the last person in a few years that they had leave the company. So it seems like a pretty solid place to work. like I won;t hve to worry about leaving as long as I pull my weight. Which I know I will be.

View user profile

Well how well paying is it?

Didn't bother asking haha. But I pride myself on noticing things. Their office was SWANKY as hell. And she was carrying designer bags(I live in a house with 3 teenage girls, don't judge me on my knowledge of designer female clothes and bags)and wearing some expensive clothes. 

But I really don't care. Im going to spend most of my time driving(if I get the job)which I don't care about. As I like the solitude and having time to chill with music. And I know for a fact it will pay better than my current job

View user profile

Hopefully at least 14 an hour for a job like that

It could be 10 bucks an hour and I wont care. I was making 8.40 working 40 hours on night crew for a shitty job. These people seem really nice and the job sounds interesting.

View user profile
Unless its obscenely low pay, I wouldn't quibble too much.

Its a job.

View user profile
As long as its more than what I make now, I could give two shits. 

I mean unless it was like 8.50 or something haha. 
But I highly doubt it is. Plus I know it sounds stupid, but I would be working with a bunch of older people and I think I will enjoy that.. The lady said that I will be expected to just be sociable and go beyond. Even if it means that the patient wants to talk for a bit, because according to her, most of their customers are older and lonely. So it wouldn't be uncommon to be at one patient's place for up to an hour. She just stressed I have to have patience and compassion. And as I said, I know it sounds dumb. but I prefer older people to most people. 

The best friend I have ever had, was a Veitnam War vet. So if it means I have to take a few minutes out of my day to bring some cheer to someone, then im not complaining. As I love doing things like that for elderly people.

View user profile
Your going to be driving for hours at a time in California?

This is how you die Soap Very Happy

View user profile
Better than dying in New Zealand in me momma's basement.

View user profile
Jokes on you!

We dont have a basement! Very Happy

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:Jokes on you!

so you'll die in your mother then?

View user profile
The Adli Corporation wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Jokes on you!

so you'll die in your mother then?
Define mother

The queen or the chick I chest burst from?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum