Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 10:52

Speak to me of how you all are! Hows the monday vibe hitting you?? PLUS WHATS THE SHITTIEST PART OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK MINE IS FOX NEWS DONT EVEN ASK

View user profile

2 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 10:56

I'm ok,debating to get the ps4 or not Razz shittiest part would have to be interacting with people in person lol Razz

View user profile

3 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 10:59

Oh gosh sometimes I love my phoneroom job. I just have to listen to people, dont have to interact. I can make faces or flip them off any no one will see >: D

View user profile

4 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 11:10

I am okay, how's you guuuurrll?

I don't mind Mondays i have an easy work day, i might have to drop one of my classes which i am pretty angry about but i'll get over it after a few beers.

View user profile

5 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 11:21

chunckylover53 wrote:I am okay, how's you guuuurrll?

I don't mind Mondays i have an easy work day, i might have to drop one of my classes which i am pretty angry about but i'll get over it after a few beers.
I'm completely exhausted from our school's musical production....doing spotlights this year, its fun to mess around and make the lights all tiny and aim at peoples butts.

Maybe I'm the only one amused by that.....

View user profile

6 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 12:08

saw a pod of dolphins right under the bow of the boat i was on today. pretty happy with that.

View user profile

7 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 12:10

The Adli Corporation wrote:saw a pod of dolphins right under the bow of the boat i was on today. pretty happy with that.

View user profile

8 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 12:32

Well I don't have to work so, Monday is good (this time).

The worst part of my week...I have two night shifts this week...and the reset crew is made up of idiots..and I don't do well on two night shifts in a row.

I have also lost my voice.

View user profile

9 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 13:04

I've been moving to a new place, so that has sucked, even though its a big upgrade from our old place.

I also have the mother in law staying with us in the new house, and since today is vets day she doesn't have to go home to go to work. Meaning she gets to stay another night YAY!

View user profile

10 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 13:14

My class is at 8 in the morning on Mondays, and I stayed up all night doing homework for it, so now I feel like crap. Mondays are not the best start to the week.

View user profile

11 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 13:47

Im going in for a possible job interview in a few minutes. I am not sure if its an interview or not, I tried calling them with the number one of their representatives gave me online when she told me they were looking for new hires. 

But when it did't work she just told me to come in.

Im treating it like an interview though. Getting dressed nice, and actually caring about my hair to do something with it.

View user profile

12 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 13:52

Finish this year of Uni on the 25th then no more till Feb Very Happy

Also Terry is married?

View user profile

13 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 15:01

No class today but Ill be studying for a big math exam tomorrow

14 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 15:18

Sym wrote:No class today but Ill be studying for a big math exam tomorrow
2+3=5

View user profile

15 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 15:20

i wish

16 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-11, 15:30

All multiples of 9 add up to 9 Very Happy

View user profile

17 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-12, 14:42

Classes starting at 8am....cant imagine the pain tongue I know theres a lot of work but I cant wait for college >__<
This week is crazy for me. Theyre keeping us every night until 11 and I'm getting payed to drive people home as well. Plus snow! Not surprising though.

Speaking of dolphins. I can make a very realistic dolphin noise. Those who know me can vouch Very Happy

View user profile

18 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 21:09

um hi.

and... baby poop.

or lack of grey.

View user profile

19 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 21:13

The Adli Corporation wrote:saw a pod of dolphins right under the bow of the boat i was on today. pretty happy with that.
Did you know dolphins rape each other recreationally?

View user profile

20 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 21:19

MEGA MILK wrote:
I don't believe that.

View user profile

21 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 21:22

chunckylover53 wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:
I don't believe that.
Its true

They also beat Porpoises to death for fun

And of course there was that video going around of the dolphin masturbating with a fish carcass

View user profile

22 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 22:36

This fucking, fucked up world.

View user profile

23 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 22:40

LOL, Dolphins and Humans (and bonobos, supposingly) are only animals that have sex for pleasure, thats why.

Dolphins, humans, and bonobos (but not the Common Chimpanzee).

Groups of young male dolphins have been recorded corralling a young female away from a group and raping her. Of course, not all of their interactions are malicious - they have sex for pleasure as well. Just like in human society there are always a few "bad ones" in the lot.

Sex plays a very important role in bonobo society. It is used as a greeting, as a means of conflict resolution, and a host of other important social gestures. They are relatively indiscriminate about their pairings - they do not form permanent relationships with individual partners. Other than humans, they are the only animals known to engage in face-to-face sex, tongue kissing, and oral sex. Same sex interactions between males and females are common. They have a matriarchal, peaceful society. They are absolutely fascinating creatures!

View user profile

24 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:17

I want to be a dolphin now. Obviously, she wanted it. See the way she was showing off her blowhole and dorsal fin?

View user profile

25 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:21

Giving off a little bit of a rapey vibe there soap Very Happy

View user profile

26 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:25

She was totally asking for it! 

I mean, see the way she was swimming. Flaunting her sleek, hot, shiny porpoise bod? Totally wanting it.

View user profile

27 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:26

I could post pictures of that, but no doubt metal would delete them Very Happy

View user profile

28 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:28

Dropped Da Soap wrote:She was totally asking for it! 

I mean, see the way she was swimming. Flaunting her sleek, hot, shiny porpoise bod? Totally wanting it.
Really sounds more like you want it.

View user profile

29 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:32

Porpoise body?

No they beat porpoise to death because Bottlenose Dolphins are also racist assholes

View user profile

30 Re: Everyone! on 2013-11-14, 23:36

YOU WANT IT!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum