Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Invisible keybindings? Anyone figure a work around?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I posted this on the forums with no responses, so I figured I'd ask here.

Seeing as I'm lazy and don't want to re-type it I'll just cut and paste.

"I've noticed that there are certain buttons that despite not having anything bound to them in the options menu still do certain things in game.

For example, to access the console in game, the default key has always been the "~" however, the "B" key for whatever reason also is bound to open up the console and there is no way to "un-bind" the key so it does not do that.

I'm having this issue with my Joystick as well, several keys are bound to a specific action (such as opening battle log in game) or exiting the vehicle when I clearly do NOT have them bound to doing so (I don't even see an option to change what button opens battle log). This is extremely aggravating, and I'm wondering if anyone has found a work around for this.

As it is, I'm basically handicapped by the fact that i cannot use literally half the buttons on my joystick because of this ridiculous bug. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experiencing this problem.

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated"

View user profile

My grenades dont work anymore

The console thing is a glitch. Sym was having issues and thats all I could find about it.

View user profile
Pretty sure people use AutoHotkey as a workaround, but I know punkbuster does NOT like that program so use at your own risk.

View user profile
Yeah like ante said, you could use another program outside the game to rebind the actions... but yeah punkbuster flags it as cheating lol

View user profile
RStudios wrote:Yeah like ante said, you could use another program outside the game to rebind the actions... but yeah punkbuster flags it as cheating lol
That's just retarded Sad

View user profile
I think it stems from years ago when counter strike was big, you could map binds so you literally held the mouse down and it unloaded like 10 bullets in less than a second. It may have happened before then, but I cant think of any others games like that

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum