Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryse combat overview. Looks fucking awesome.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This video just sold me this game. Picking it up for sure now. The combat looks fun as hell and the animation looks especially fantastic.

It pretty much looks like what I always wished God of War played like. This looks so much more satisfynig... Visceral, punishing, brutal hits and even better that there are over 100 execution animations. The limbs coming off with the meat and bone showing is great!

It does look pretty cool, but Im worried about the abundance of QTE's

Yeah, it might get repetitive. Looks fun though Smile

View user profile
Eh.

View user profile

I just remember dat E3 footage

Looks like an all style no substance game (which seems to be a Crytek trademark or something). But it sure as hell looks better than the pile of shit I saw a couple of months ago. Might be worth looking into some full gameplay videos once it's out.

View user profile
Jar~

MUCH better than what I saw previously of this title. It was basically QTE after QTE after QTE in the last video I saw of this game. I'm a little interested in it.

Well 100 animations just for the execution moves is probably how many animations Kratos had total for all of GoW 3 so I'm not to worried about that.

The coliseum looks pretty cool to.

View user profile
that looks far beyond anything that was shown at E3. much more focus on brawling as opposed to QTEs. still a fair amount in there from what was shown, but nowhere near what was at E3.

i wonder if you have to execute to kill, can you miss out on the EXP by killing them without an execution?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum