Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] SEC Representing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-09, 21:12

Had some really fun rounds with some of the SEC and crew.

Really sucked that the game kept crashing on you Ante Sad, Shinma was running with us as well if I'm not mistaken.

Me, my IRL friend and Hydra went on to run a few more rounds, but eventually I got booted out of the round and I didn't feel like jumping back into a losing match (It was very close, lost by 84 tickets)

Felt good running with the SEC again, damn I'm so spoiled!

View user profile

2 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-09, 21:40

Yeah I'll give it a go tomorrow. Siege really seems to fuck over my computer. I don't really crash on any other map.

View user profile

3 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-09, 21:41

I notice whenever I start getting that crappy micro stutter and ping spikes, it's a sign I'll likely disconnect from the server Sad

View user profile

4 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-09, 21:49

Indeed, 'twas me. I was fine until that last siege map also. Didn't want to deal with that all night. Was good fun though. Me and Ante were tearing it up earlier.

View user profile

5 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 12:16

Gonna miss having SeC guys in my games Sad 

View user profile

6 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 15:02

I hate you guys

7 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 16:33

There's a slightly more expensive than next gen console fix to that, terry.

View user profile http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

8 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:08

Admin wrote:There's a slightly more expensive than next gen console fix to that, terry.
According to sym you can't play BF4 on PC anyway Razz 

View user profile

9 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:15

Yea wtf Dice

10 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:23

Sym wrote:Yea wtf Dice
Sounds like someone in Sweden might wake up to a flaming bag of dog poo on their doorstep.

View user profile

11 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:24

Still no update on the client patch

The game has been out for 2 fucking weeks

This is absurd

Id bet this wont be fixed till December 3rd

Dice can just fuck right off, if its not fixed this week Ill seriously consider never buying a Dice product again. Shit I might just go play CoD since I know it wont crash every 5 minutes.

12 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:31

Just saw this

FFS

Per DICE AND EA:
UPDATE #6 (Nov 11):
Quick Update Update
Just a quick update: We don't have an ETA on the below R8 Server Update and client updates just yet, but we will have information on these soon. We will let you know as soon as we have more detail. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Source: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

13 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:50

But if you go play CoD you will just end up hating yourself instead of DICE.

View user profile

14 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 17:52

True

Although I did play BO2 for an hour last night

I just want to play something where I can shoot someone in the face

But Im just dreadful at CoD

15 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 18:44

Sym, look how long it took them to get BF3 up and running, they took just as long to get BFBC2 into reasonable playability.

Does this justify their shitty launch? No, not at all, but frankly getting pissed about it will just raise your blood pressure.

I'm not one to talk with my raging and so on, but I'm trying to just let it go personally (albeit with limited success) My advice, go play another game, forget about BF4 for a while and we'll post here when something has come up.

View user profile

16 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 18:56

Artimise you failure

How could you not combine SeC and representing into one word SeCpresenting if you will Very Happy

View user profile

17 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 19:34

Artimise Flare wrote:Sym, look how long it took them to get BF3 up and running, they took just as long to get BFBC2 into reasonable playability.

Does this justify their shitty launch? No, not at all, but frankly getting pissed about it will just raise your blood pressure.

I'm not one to talk with my raging and so on, but I'm trying to just let it go personally (albeit with limited success) My advice, go play another game, forget about BF4 for a while and we'll post here when something has come up.
As a consumer this is bullshit

The game is totally unplayable to me

While I agree getting frustrated does little to solve the problem, its a bit frustrating. Its just pretty damn disappointing. Dice is now a joke to me. From reports it seems upwards of 1/3 of all players have the same issues as me. Thats just unacceptable imo.

18 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 19:53

Sym wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:Sym, look how long it took them to get BF3 up and running, they took just as long to get BFBC2 into reasonable playability.

As a consumer this is bullshit

The game is totally unplayable to me

While I agree getting frustrated does little to solve the problem, its a bit frustrating. Its just pretty damn disappointing. Dice is now a joke to me. From reports it seems upwards of 1/3 of all players have the same issues as me. Thats just unacceptable imo.
It is unacceptable, and I understand your frustration, on a positive note, they at least are working on it.

On a more cynical note, they shouldn't HAVE to work on the damn game to make it playable for 1/3 of their playerbase. This crap should have been taken care of before launch, but such is the trend of modern games it seems.

Publishers like EA and Activision demand games to be pushed out so fast that the developers don't have enough time to properly run the necessary QC on their product. It's this mentality of "Oh, we'll just patch it after it's released" is what's driving games and their quality down the drain IMHO.

I'll take solace that they are doing something at the very least, they could easily have just said "fuck you, we have our money so you can go stick your complaints where the sun don't shine" or leave it to the "modding" community to fix their games like Bethesda always does.

View user profile

19 Re: [BF4] SEC Representing! on 2013-11-11, 20:02

This is just client crashed that Im talking about too

Not to mention all the other problems you guys are having like net code, frame stuttering etc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum