Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've learned a lot today

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:19

I decided to not be a shut in today and actually party with the frat I'm living with. They were pregaming for Madison vs. BYU. I learned:

1) good and shitty beers taste like. pabst>keystone
2) how to shotgun a beer, a lesson taught to me by the alcoholic alumni guru Matt
3) why rum and coke tastes surprisingly good
4) that I can actually dance somewhat ok when I get past the fact that I'm supremely socially awkward
5) how fuckin hard it is to type when you're drunk

all in all, good day so far.

/blogeasy

View user profile

2 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:21

2 things

1 Rum and coke is delicious but do not mention that here to the Purists Very Happy

2 The speakeasy actually has a subcategory called Blog it Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:23

rum and coke sucks, and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know keystone sucks donkey dick.

View user profile

4 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:25

The only thing I expect kids to learn in college is Alcohol= Happiness

Good job pariah

View user profile

5 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:28

Dr. Spaceman wrote:The only thing I expect kids to learn in college is Alcohol= Happiness

Good job pariah
too much alcohol is funny when it happens to other people. It just did now. But this is surprisingly pleasant.

Frost, that's too much work honestly.

Gil, I haven't drunk beer since I was three and that was a serbian brand. I have no clue what sucks and what doesn't here.

View user profile

6 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:41

Whyd you ruin the rum with the coke?

View user profile

7 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:46

rum and ginger beer is better than rum and coke.

View user profile

8 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:47

Bla125 wrote:Whyd you ruin the rum with the coke?
Because I was just drinking to be social not to get Adli levels of drunk Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 17:59

Guest


Guest
BYU giving WIsky a agame

10 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:20

I always laughed when chumps I'd go to hangout with or were introduced to thought they were badass with keystone....lol. Wouldn't spend a few more dollars for at least budweiser that doesn't taste god awful going down


although, keystone is world class compared to gas station 50cent "high gravity" 40oz beer out of the cheap ice chest

View user profile

11 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:25

JrTapia1991 wrote:I always laughed when chumps I'd go to hangout with or were introduced to thought they were badass with keystone....lol. Wouldn't spend a few more dollars for at least budweiser that doesn't taste god awful going down


although, keystone is world class compared to gas station 50cent "high gravity" 40oz beer out of the cheap ice chest
50 cents for a 40oz? I'd try it..

View user profile

12 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:29

why is everything flipped over the Y axis?

View user profile

13 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:30

Pariah wrote:why is everything flipped over the Y axis?
I don't know and I don't like it...Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

14 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:31

So I'm not the only one seeing it, ok.

View user profile

15 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:32

IM AFRAID OF CHANGE!

View user profile

16 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 18:37

Guest


Guest
I dont like it either

17 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 19:40

Frostbyrn wrote:
Bla125 wrote:Whyd you ruin the rum with the coke?
Because I was just drinking to be social not to get Adli levels of drunk Very Happy
admit it, you miss drunken minecraft shenanigans Very Happy

View user profile

18 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 19:45

I miss turning on invisibility and throwing Snowballs at people Very Happy

I remember when RScrub tried to nuke me in my full armor and did like 3 hearts damage and killed himself Very Happy

View user profile

19 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 19:46

Guest


Guest
Me and and Frost had a sexy party once

20 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 19:56

Frostbyrn wrote:I miss turning on invisibility and throwing Snowballs at people Very Happy

I remember when RScrub tried to nuke me in my full armor and did like 3 hearts damage and killed himself Very Happy
'hey adli im going to update the server in a few minutes'

ok R, one second...

/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5
/spawn enderdragon 5

*server crash*

Very Happy

View user profile

21 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 19:58

When we got drunk on my bootleg basement Rum?

View user profile

22 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-09, 20:17

Guest


Guest
Frostbyrn wrote:When we got drunk on my bootleg basement Rum?
Yes you got me drunk and took advantage of me

23 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 04:10

So more fun shit happened. Lets add lessons:

6) Kraken rum mixed with root beer tastes like you're giving Satan himself a black-licorice deepthroat.
7) If one guy has been a brother since freshman year, and his real brother isn't even a pledge, there's typically a reason
Cool don't ever agree to wrestle a bodybuilder
9) duck
10) light fixtures are surprisingly easy to fix

View user profile

24 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 11:44

Hooray Pariah! Welcome to the college experience!

View user profile

25 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 12:43

JrTapia1991 wrote:I always laughed when chumps I'd go to hangout with or were introduced to thought they were badass with keystone....lol. Wouldn't spend a few more dollars for at least budweiser that doesn't taste god awful going down


although, keystone is world class compared to gas station 50cent "high gravity" 40oz beer out of the cheap ice chest
BVudweiser is still god awful....

View user profile

26 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 12:47

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Hooray Pariah! Welcome to the college experience!
You and Sym will be proud of me. Last night I learned to drink (and didn't black out/puke) and smoke. That, and I woke up today without a hangover!

View user profile

27 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 13:05

waking up without a hangover is great.

View user profile

28 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 13:09

The Adli Corporation wrote:waking up without a hangover is great.
waking up to the sounds of people puking across the hall, and then being totally fine. That's nice.

View user profile

29 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 14:37

Pariah wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Hooray Pariah! Welcome to the college experience!
You and Sym will be proud of me. Last night I learned to drink (and didn't black out/puke) and smoke. That, and I woke up today without a hangover!
Not surprising

Your Eastern European I mean your mother probably lactated Vodka

View user profile

30 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 14:38

Guest


Guest
Im on a no alcohol diet for awhile

31 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 15:00

Sym wrote:Im on a no alcohol diet for awhile
Which gun toting neighbor did you piss off this time Very Happy

View user profile

32 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 15:04

Guest


Guest
Nobody I just need to lay off it for awhile

33 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 15:30

Pariah wrote:
1) good and shitty beers taste like. pabst>keystone
2) how to shotgun a beer, a lesson taught to me by the alcoholic alumni guru Matt
3) why rum and coke tastes surprisingly good
4) that I can actually dance somewhat ok when I get past the fact that I'm supremely socially awkward
5) how fuckin hard it is to type when you're drunk
Firstly how can you be a shut in when you live in a frat house? LMAO.

1) Actually heard pabst is of the few decent beers in america Very Happy
2) I'll pass of anything related to drinking alcohol at crazy speeds
3) I prefer brandy / cognac and coke
4) I dance horribally, so I stand in the corner nursing my beer Very Happy
5) I can type very well drunk actually, but thats alot of practice, and the fact I tend to work while drinking lol

View user profile

34 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 15:36

I only know Pabst from that South Park episode Very Happy

View user profile

35 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 16:15

Frostbyrn wrote:I only know Pabst from that South Park episode Very Happy
same

Also I rather enjoy Jameson

View user profile

36 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 16:18

Pariah, this means when you come back home we can go party together!
Also, do you have extra room at your place in Madison that I could stay at if I come visit? I've thinking of making a trip, but I don't know where I would end up staying.

View user profile

37 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 16:41

Guest


Guest
We have tons of good beers in America

Just because our ad agencies focus on the piss doesn't mean we dont have quality

America has loads of micro brews sooooo

38 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-10, 16:45

Out of the 6 or 7 times I have gotten drunk to where I passed out, I only woke up with a hangover once. And that was the very first time I ever drank

View user profile

39 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-11, 03:44

BmmFlash wrote:Pariah, this means when you come back home we can go party together!
Also, do you have extra room at your place in Madison that I could stay at if I come visit? I've thinking of making a trip, but I don't know where I would end up staying.
works for me.

We don't have an extra room, but you're welcome to crash in mine. The Fat One has already done so once.

View user profile

40 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-11, 10:50

Frostbyrn wrote:
Pariah wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Hooray Pariah! Welcome to the college experience!
You and Sym will be proud of me. Last night I learned to drink (and didn't black out/puke) and smoke. That, and I woke up today without a hangover!
Not surprising

Your Eastern European I mean your mother probably lactated Vodka

Actually spat out my coffee just now

View user profile

41 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-11, 10:55

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

View user profile

42 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 00:41

menacinglemon wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:I always laughed when chumps I'd go to hangout with or were introduced to thought they were badass with keystone....lol. Wouldn't spend a few more dollars for at least budweiser that doesn't taste god awful going down


although, keystone is world class compared to gas station 50cent "high gravity" 40oz beer out of the cheap ice chest
BVudweiser is still god awful....
idk lately I really don't mind having straight bud. I'd still rather a platinum tho

View user profile

43 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 10:45

I don't drink enough.. I havn't drank in over two months.

View user profile

44 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 10:48

do you guys prefer beer in cans or bottles? Some say cans are worse, some say bottles are worse lol. From what I've tried I like bottles better though

View user profile

45 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 13:06

JrTapia1991 wrote:do you guys prefer beer in cans or bottles? Some say cans are worse, some say bottles are worse lol. From what I've tried I like bottles better though
I like bottles personally

View user profile

46 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 13:32

JrTapia1991 wrote:do you guys prefer beer in cans or bottles? Some say cans are worse, some say bottles are worse lol. From what I've tried I like bottles better though
In my experience, cans are infinitely better. Granted, that's only because my experience with bottles is nonexistent.

View user profile

47 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 13:45

JrTapia1991 wrote:do you guys prefer beer in cans or bottles? Some say cans are worse, some say bottles are worse lol. From what I've tried I like bottles better though
I prefer it in a glass.


_________________
I wish I had spent more of my youth popping sick-ass ninety-day wheelies.

You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak.  Like a Star @ heaven - Giles12
View user profile

48 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 14:37

Guest


Guest
Bottles are obviously the way to go you newbs

49 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 14:52

Keg Very Happy

View user profile

50 Re: I've learned a lot today on 2013-11-13, 14:59

Guest


Guest
Keg's are just shitty draft

And most people pour kegs into plastic cups

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum