Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paying for Petrol with $100 worth of Pennies Prank

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joking Very Happy

Wish I could have seen the look on Gilgameshs face when he read that though Very Happy

View user profile
Or mine. I came in here with jimmies pre-rustled. Mad Razz

View user profile
Ha, i've had people tape stacks of pennies and hand them to me. That was probably the weirdest.

Ugh can't wait till i am done with that place...

View user profile
chunckylover53 wrote:Ha, i've had people tape stacks of pennies and hand them to me.  That was probably the weirdest.

Ugh can't wait till i am done with that place...
Go to a Strip club, Make it Hail Very Happy

View user profile
Is petrol some disgusting type of gruel you people eat?


_________________
View user profile
Metalzoic wrote:Is petrol some disgusting type of gruel you people eat?
Yeah its delicious with Mexican Sea water and Sea birds Very Happy

View user profile
Can I have some?

Frost do people in NZ wear clothes or do you just smear mud on each other?


_________________
View user profile
Men wear loincloths

Women go Commando or if they are overweight wear the tightest leggings they can find Very Happy

Its horrible

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:if they are overweight wear the tightest leggings they can find Very Happy

Its horrible
That's how it works in MERICA' as well.



_________________
View user profile
Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:if they are overweight wear the tightest leggings they can find Very Happy

Its horrible
That's how it works in MERICA' as well.


Either that or fat people legs have become sentient and enjoy cosplaying as the Stay puft marshmallow man

View user profile
I LAUGHED WAAAAAAY TO HAh Caps lock!

Ahem... way to hard at that.


_________________
View user profile
I paid for 11.41$ worth of food and soda with coins today. I felt like a dick, but I needed to get rid of the coins

View user profile
I love it when people come in with coins to my job because it means i dont have to ger more change out of the back

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum