Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

praise the jesus DICE is working on the netcode

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://bf4central.com/2013/11/dice-battlefield-4-netcode-top-priority/

View user profile
Well...at least they're doing something about it. Should never have shipped the game in such a state in the first place, but on the up side, at least BF4 wasn't hacked before it was even released with people selling cheats and so on for it.

Joking aside, I'm just glad it's being addressed, it'll be nice not getting owned behind cover by the guy that just so happened to instant transmission in front of me because the netcode didn't even register that he was there until AFTER he killed me.

View user profile
Artimise Flare wrote:Well...at least they're doing something about it. Should never have shipped the game in such a state in the first place, but on the up side, at least BF4 wasn't hacked before it was even released with people selling cheats and so on for it.

Joking aside, I'm just glad it's being addressed, it'll be nice not getting owned behind cover by the guy that just so happened to instant transmission in front of me because the netcode didn't even register that he was there until AFTER he killed me.
Well it was pretty much hacked day one of the beta...don't you remember that guy that kept killing us with one shot from his pistol?

I haven't run into any hackers in full release yet though.

View user profile
I know, that's why I said I was joking. Any triple A title is going to have its share of pricks that have to ruin it everyone else.

Wasn't there also a guy running around in an invincible tank or something? I don't remember, it was either that or shooting through buildings with sniper rifles.

View user profile
Artimise Flare wrote:I know, that's why I said I was joking. Any triple A title is going to have its share of pricks that have to ruin it everyone else.

Wasn't there also a guy running around in an invincible tank or something? I don't remember, it was either that or shooting through buildings with sniper rifles.
Oh haha sorry...I read good. Razz 

I never experienced the tank thing. The guy with the pistol is the only asswipe I ran into.

View user profile
HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:I know, that's why I said I was joking. Any triple A title is going to have its share of pricks that have to ruin it everyone else.

Oh haha sorry...I read good. Razz 

I never experienced the tank thing. The guy with the pistol is the only asswipe I ran into.
Yeah, in a round I was in there was a guy that took like...7 RPG's and a million missiles from the attack chopper and wouldn't die. His shells would magically hit you at any range. He was sniping people off of the buildings (which was actually pretty funny) the one thats in front of B on siege of shanghai.

I left the game after getting nailed by him a few times from across the map.

View user profile

Please fix the client crashes

That SHOULD be priory number 1 considering 25% of the community still cant play.

yeah I remember that bullshit pistol guy on the roof of D on Shanghai beta...lol

they need to fix Shanghai crashing, and the Dam map crashing, and telling me I don't even have 512mb vram on my gpu

View user profile
Ahem.

While it is nice that spectators can see exactly what is happening, so it should be easy to hop out (or ask someone not in game) to spectate a cheater's perspective.

View user profile

Cheaters should be hung and quartered

Look at Sym getting all medieval and shit.

View user profile

Getting medieval up in here

Brimstone and sulfur!

View user profile

Could always give em the Judas Chair

Or the Spanish donkey.

View user profile
Brazen bull Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

View user profile
iron maiden?

View user profile
The Saw

The saw may represent human ingenuity’s darkest hour. The idea here is that when the victim is suspended upside down, most of the blood will go to the head. That is an important part of the process, you see, because as the torturers saw into the victim’s crotch, all of the blood in the head will oxygenate the brain so that the victim will not pass out as one normally would under such excruciating pain. Typically, the saw would reach the victim’s navel before unconsciousness would take hold — sometimes as far as the midriff.

Yeesh, what a way to die.

View user profile

All those are pretty awful

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum