Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any getting the PS4 when it comes out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'll probably get BF4 and COD Ghosts on it lol.

although, before, I want to test the controller out. If it's THAT bad, I'll go to the dark side xbox for the better controller. Ain't nobody got time for FPS shooters with sucky triggers and analog sticks

View user profile
Nope, the amount of cash the new consoles cost, for a bit more I can upgrade my PC. Nothing really interests me on the consoles thus far anyway. I'll respectfully wait for the technology to mature and for the prices to come down.

View user profile
I'll pick it up when I see a game I want, but the only thing decent is Killzone, which I've never been a huge fan of. Bought the xbone though. That Killer Instinct has me hype as fuck lately.

View user profile
I probably won't have it on release but maybe a few weeks later. I am definitely getting it though, i don't want anything to do with the xbone.

View user profile
Yup, getting one on release (29th Nov over here) with Killzone and BF4, also considering picking up NFS Rivals as well.

The DualShock 4 is mega, by the way - huge improvement on the DS3 Very Happy (I tried one out at Eurogamer Expo a couple months ago)

View user profile
I am in Germany and could get on release at the USAG PX here ....but nah I am waiting for the black friday sale or to find someone I know with myaffees or w/e acocunt to order me the wind waker Wii U ... since its available in the store...

In short no I wont be getting the PS4...or the XBONE.... but the WII U

View user profile
Zombie-U looked cool, would have been cool to have co op online.

recently read the ps4 won't allow external HDDs, which idk if xbox will

View user profile
yeah but you can swap the hardrive inside the PS4 for a bigger one if ya want (just go buy a harddrive)

View user profile
yeah, I remember xbox saying theirs couldn't be upgraded by the user....500gb won't last long lol

View user profile
I'll be getting both. I agree with Shinma though that the only exclusive that looks any good for Sony is Killzone, however after seeing the latest gameplay footage of it I've decided even it looks lame and I'm returning it.

The PS4 might be the more powerful hardware, but it looks like all the best launch games are on the X1: KI, Spark, Dead Rising 3, Forza, Titan Fall (soon after) etc...

However I will probably be doing my multiplat gaming on the PS4 this gen simply because of Remote Play with the Vita. In fact with how massively shitty the PS3 turned out, if it weren't for that I might not even get a PS4. especially if it still had a controller as monstrously terrible the Dual-Shock 3 is.

controller seems good

View user profile
I am waiting to see if I want to pick up 780ti if that gets released soon, and if not I am getting PS4 with the saved money. Maybe not right away, but I want to play MGS5 on it.

seems like I couldn't get it right when it comes out anyway, it's literally sold out everywhere I've looked. Maybe at the local store here they'll have some...I doubt that many people will be getting it here locally, but I could be wring

View user profile
Forza will be the only exclusive i am going to miss. But with Gran turismo and drive club it shouldn't be too bad.

View user profile

Nope

I would like to get it, but I would miss some xbox titles too much. Plus, I could just work on actually getting a gaming tower and play games even better. In a perfect world though, I'd have all three Razz 

View user profile

I just bought a 770.

No need for a console

I wouldnt ever play it anyways

Sym wrote:I wouldnt ever play it anyways
This is what's holding me back from spending money on gaming currently. I just don't have enough time to play. Hopefully that changes next semester/summer.

View user profile
I am kinda tempted to get rid of my 360 and all my games.. I don't like to keep a bunch of stuff so i have no idea where i am putting all of this...

View user profile
I don't plan on getting a new console right away. I will sit back and see who is coming out on top before I throw my hat into the ring. I will definitely be getting one at some point since I intend to keep playing games and have no desire to own a gaming PC.

View user profile
I suppose it's kinda good it's sold out, everybody who already wants it bad enough will have gotten it, maybe more of a chance to score one on Black Friday

View user profile
JrTapia1991 wrote:I suppose it's kinda good it's sold out, everybody who already wants it bad enough will have gotten it, maybe more of a chance to score one on Black Friday
Good luck. If I remember correctly the Wii was sold out 2 or 3 black Fridays in a row. I know it's the Wii, but still. Consoles are going to be freaking hot this season.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum