Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlepacks freaking out for anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Last night it had me re-open about 10-11 gold packs I had already previously opened. Some of the new camos seemed to stick, but opening these also seemed to take away some other camos that I already had.

The boosts seemed to stay, some camos, but weapon attachments and knives didn't seem to go into my inventory.

Then about an hour later it had me re-re-open another 5 gold packs.

And now this morning I have another 12 gold packs that need to be re-re or re-re-re-opened again.

This happening to anyone else?

So I just checked again and overnight it did give me the camos, knives and accessories from the packs I opened last night, but they seem to have overwritten the items I previously had unless they were already attached to a weapon or vehicle.

What the fuck?

So I went through and attached a different camo and knife to the different weapons, kits and vehicles so hopefully I don't lose them all when I open all these packs all over again.

For example on the CZ PDW I have an R suppressor attached that I unlocked earlier, however now it shows that I no longer have it unlocked even though I'm using it.

I did get a couple new knives though so I equipped them all before I lost them.

I have a feeling that I will have another 12 gold packs to re-open in just a few hours.

View user profile
I still never got my veteran or pre-order battlepacks. They also freeze when opening a lot of the time.

View user profile
I never got any Veteran packs either.
I just want to know why it had me re-open all these packs. Almost 30 extra packs total, all Gold.

Maybe I unlocked a camo that comes out in a DLC. LoL

I dont feel bad for you guys

At least you can play

Evil or Very Mad 

they seemed to have fixed the crashing on ultra telling me I don't have enough GPU memory, that shit was stupid

View user profile
Yeah they've definitely made some improvements. I'm still getting lag/stutter on some servers though.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum