Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Challenges; which should I go for first?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Right now it's a toss up between getting the mastery tags of ever SR and DMR or the mastery tags for every LMG in the game.

I enjoy sniping a lot, and am pretty decent at it (not on the same level as storm though unfortunately) when the servers are cooperating.

What do y'all think?

Also what is your first goal in BF4? Besides being able to actually play the game for some of you. (Damn it DICE fix the game darn it!)

View user profile
Personally, my goal in any BF game was always to get all pins and medals and in BF3 all pins, medals and assignments.

But that's just me.

View user profile
I just play the game...to do consistently well is my only real goal.

View user profile
My goal is always to be number 1 in points and MVP in every single match I play and to keep my SPM up in beast ranges.

That's pretty much it.

the launch has been so bad though I've hardly had anybody to play with, and I really don't like to play with the randoms lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum