Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ace23 is good

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:26

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/397396924574203520/252999950/

mvp Razz


it's very accurate over range,which is something I've wanted...everything else spreads too much it seems..can't wait to get some attachments. I thought I'd like aek,but recoil is too crazy

View user profile

2 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:36

Glad to know the Galil is awesome. Does it have its 35 round magazine or did DICE just give it a standard 30?

View user profile

3 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:37

View user profile

4 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:40

Artimise Flare wrote:
ha! i literally JUST watched this. level has some crazy good recoil control.

View user profile

5 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:47

Guest


Guest
Hes just really good. makes it look easy

6 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:50

Yeah, he an Matimio are ridiculously good at recoil management. He makes it look like it has virtually zero recoil, though I think all of is know better.

View user profile

7 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 13:51

yeah he has a video where he shows his mouse hand while playing. shit's cray.

View user profile

8 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-04, 15:36

I have barely touched the assault kit, got the defibs and that's it for the most part. I primarily play Recon or support.

Had some decent games last night with some IRL friends and JR last night.

View user profile

9 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 02:42

it just holds 30, and yeah it was funny when the enemy team put the bounty on you Razz

View user profile

10 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 03:01

ACE52 is no punk either.

View user profile

11 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 05:14

JrTapia1991 wrote:it just holds 30, and yeah it was funny when the enemy team put the bounty on you Razz
I remember that, not sure why they put it on me of all people, ReaperS or you would have been a better target I think since you two where doing all the killing lol.

View user profile

12 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 18:42

Artimise Flare wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:it just holds 30, and yeah it was funny when the enemy team put the bounty on you Razz
I remember that, not sure why they put it on me of all people, ReaperS or you would have been a better target I think since you two where doing all the killing lol.
Do you get a notification if you're an HVT?

View user profile

13 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 18:42

Artimise Flare wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:it just holds 30, and yeah it was funny when the enemy team put the bounty on you Razz
I remember that, not sure why they put it on me of all people, ReaperS or you would have been a better target I think since you two where doing all the killing lol.
Do you get a notification if you're an HVT?

View user profile

14 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 18:46

yes, but all you get is "The enemy has marked one of your team mates" or something like that. For the longest time I had no idea that I was the one marked lol

View user profile

15 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 18:52

Artimise Flare wrote:yes, but all you get is "The enemy has marked one of your team mates" or something like that. For the longest time I had no idea that I was the one marked lol
Really? I got that a few times...I didn't think it was me.

Why wouldn't they just tell you that you're marked directly.

View user profile

16 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 18:55

Also is there any way to know if a cruise missile is on it's way to any place in specific? Cause I was playing on Zavod 311 and somebody dropped one on a flag and me in an IFV and a MBT and a bunch of guys on the ground got completely annihilated.

The commander must have gotten like 8 kills with that one missile.

View user profile

17 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 19:03

Friendly Commander can place an evac order on an area targeted by a missile, AFAIK.

View user profile

18 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 19:27

Yes, you'll hear "Enemy missile inbound on your location" or some such like that. I've only heard it once however, problem is, when I'm swooning to ballads of machine gun fire and being wisked away by the sirens of explosions I usually don't hear it lol.

View user profile

19 Re: Ace23 is good on 2013-11-05, 20:06

Artimise Flare wrote:Yes, you'll hear "Enemy missile inbound on your location" or some such like that. I've only heard it once however, problem is, when I'm swooning to  ballads of machine gun fire and being wisked away by the sirens of explosions I usually don't hear it lol.
Yeah same I've only heard it a few times. And whenever I do it's never coming to my location.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum